Fighting

Dustyboi

8 minutes ago, Rascal Doporto said:

This is nothing even close to what we saw in the in game video, people are squaring up and not running around like morons. Always found the running in circles waiting for someone to mess up to be goofy. If someone doesnt want to take the jumping and run around just wait until they come for the group, he has to stop to swing and you guys are ready to swing.

They weren’t swinging because of the new cooldown that was added. This alone means that people will be running around even more.

After rewatching the video, I don’t even think this specific instance is wrong in relation to the new update; he was outnumbered 6 to 1 so he was just running away. 

Doesn’t change the fact the cooldown needs to be lowered or removed completely.

Edited by EffPee

Keep the current system or modify the cooldown but chicken run melee is just lame.

Edit: We're in 1.1 now, where's the running out of breath??? Have a limited ability to run around like that and problem solved. 

Edit2: What I meant to say was add a stamina limit lmao.

Edited by changooman
  • Upvote 1

Could be wrong here, but I think the best option to fix this would be to allow people to swing while punching and slightly decreasing the punch delay timer. Its a massive pain to try and knock someone whos running around, because they can run away but you can't punch them while running, its just aids. 

7 hours ago, arkan said:

decrease the 1 second timer.

It might sound ridiculous at first but I highly agree. A whole second is way too much- it could be too much irl, left alone in a video game.

Yes ,it's just the blink of an eye, but during that time I can pull my gun and shoot you if I am quick, it is as it is.

1 hour ago, Shekh said:

u know why its not working? because ur all purposefuly running around in circles and not locking on because ur used to the old way of fighting. Hold right click and it'll blow your mind 

Still doesn't work when the target sprints around nonstop 

• Wuhtah locked this topic