San Andreas Roleplay [SARP]

ETIENNE

52 minutes ago, Rohan. said:

Definitely the one after NGRP and SARP split. The SAMP server.

NGRP was called SARP before Devin took over. The other SARP server(s) on SAMP were rebel servers against it.

A lot of the old/original SARP players are either too old to play games or they killed themselves. I can only name 3 who are still here now lol, me, @LoLo.Jpg and @shaobadman.

32 minutes ago, Aquila said:

NGRP was called SARP before Devin took over. The other SARP server(s) on SAMP were rebel servers against it.

A lot of the old/original SARP players are either too old to play games or they killed themselves. I can only name 3 who are still here now lol, me, @LoLo.Jpg and @shaobadman.

i thought they were referring to those that came out after they renamed sarp to ngrp and several sarp servers came after that

Shalom dear sarpians, can't believe I see my favorite person here - Ali Moreno, how are you sir? Please cure me next time yes? Sorry I forgot to meet you in the office though 😞

I'm just a rookie, small dude named Valentin Shadow from 2015...

Edited by Deufeauts
On 7/27/2021 at 4:02 PM, Aquila said:

I'm confused, what SARP are we talking about? There's pre-NGG SARP, the rebel/fake SARP server, and GTA:V SARP which was Populum Solus. 

wish the first post would specify lol

Devin's, afterwards Rey Mercer's and Smo's SARP.

• Wuhtah locked this topic