San Andreas Roleplay [SARP]

ETIENNE

On 4/13/2021 at 7:23 AM, Brad Grant said:

Cesar Bruetti my good friend, he was a good lad. Heartless at times mind, but a very good player when he took it seriously.

Forum name is pretty self explanatory on here. How's it going boys?

cringelord

• 5 weeks later...

Hey its Damon Crowley from (everyone being a teenager except Ravin) SARP. I got nothing here so anyone remember the Crowley tea house? You know it was all jokes but "most" people had a fun time cause it was barely serious when you look back on it. Now lets find Smo,

Edit: S0beit wall hacks and crack shooting 4 liof

Edited by Damionic
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Hey, guys!

I had a lot of names on that server, but primarily you could find me under Giovanni Marcello & much later Marlow Stanfield/Boone Stanfield (the O.G one) and lastly I believe Patrick Molony. I was on there for a few years & went to NG-RP after the split for some reason that's where I stayed for awhile.

On 4/1/2021 at 3:20 PM, Woona said:

former admin there. bad community that helped shape me

Agreed

played on sarp in 2008, was in los santos confidential rply washing cars with destiney rodricaz, ethan rodricaz, hunter s thompson, claudia skee. Thats where I learned how to roleplay though.

danny payne here

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 3:40 PM, Damionic said:

Hey its Damon Crowley from (everyone being a teenager except Ravin) SARP. I got nothing here so anyone remember the Crowley tea house? You know it was all jokes but "most" people had a fun time cause it was barely serious when you look back on it. Now lets find Smo,

Edit: S0beit wall hacks and crack shooting 4 liof

Didn't you TP to people as a sadmin to help them? If so, based as fuck.

• Wuhtah locked this topic