San Andreas Roleplay [SARP]

ETIENNE

Hello! Former player (2011-2012) from SARP. Was my first "serious" roleplaying community. I then got banned during a ban-wave after one of their admins left (can't remember why, it was 10 years ago).

SARP was a really toxic community and was essentially just a deathmatch server disguised as a roleplay server, but it's also where I learned all of the core concepts of roleplay.

59 minutes ago, Seanny said:

Hello! Former player (2011-2012) from SARP. Was my first "serious" roleplaying community. I then got banned during a ban-wave after one of their admins left (can't remember why, it was 10 years ago).

SARP was a really toxic community and was essentially just a deathmatch server disguised as a roleplay server, but it's also where I learned all of the core concepts of roleplay.

I'd reckon that was Jack/Jelle who started doing crazy things because his friend who was a silent admin at the time was fired/banned for something, I think it was for hacking, but I could be wrong!

Toxicity was always an issue on the server and the playerbase was more or less split in half, some wanted to go for a higher level of roleplay, some wanted to keep it the same. From the former category, I have seen quite a few of the old community members here and I'm happy that they've found themselves a great community to spend their time on.

Personally, I made some friends while playing on SARP that I still remain in contact with, I don't think there's much else to say.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Woona said:

former admin there. bad community that helped shape me

bad people, sober joji

p.s yeah very toxic but my first ever rp server and shit tonne of memories that I cherish to this day .. Jendry if you're watching this you're the most hated admin heh

Edited by REIGNS

back in 2014 and 2015, SARP was a good servers, players and admins were alright but when Jendry and Nightmaid became the executives, the server started going downhill because of them, favouritism every time, abusing their administrative powers and shit, and quite toxic lol, it was my first ever roleplay server in SAMP that i joined, I met a lot of people from around the world, playing that server and even met some of the friends in real life, it was so fun, made a lot of memories, I would never forget sarp, sarp for life lads.

ps - for those who don't know about sarp then please stop posting here, just posting here with "?" for post counting like WTH.

1 hour ago, Power said:

Played there for a really long time most likely too long.

CHRIS! glad to see you here

4 hours ago, REIGNS said:

Jendry if you're watching this you're the most hated admin heh

sem here lel

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic