Ability to disable characters to free up a slot

Short description: Let us disable characters who we don't play on but don't want to delete as we might resume them at a later time.

Detailed description: Well basically alongside having a delete button on the UCP - we'd be able to click disable character which would make them not available and free up a character slot in-game.

Commands to add: n/a

Items to add: Disable Character button

How would your suggestion improve the server? Allow players to keep their characters without having to delete them outright

Additional information: n/a

5 hours ago, CertifiedKiller said:

>simply buy one

okay mister moneybags with ur premium donation

Sorry if it came across that way but the ability to buy a character slot is there for a reason. If you are actively trying to roleplay more than three characters at one time then fair play to you but I'd rather this not be added to the server for my first reason given.

16 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Sorry if it came across that way but the ability to buy a character slot is there for a reason. If you are actively trying to roleplay more than three characters at one time then fair play to you but I'd rather this not be added to the server for my first reason given.

oh well

I personally don’t see this happening as it could be exploited in a few ways. As aforementioned by other users, it makes purchasing a character slot redundant. You can also essentially have an infinite character slot by disabling, then creating then getting bored and disabling and creating again. Saying that, it also makes name changing redundant. 

Overall, the disadvantages can really kill the server’s donations and the survivability of the server.