[Guide] How to turn your character into a real-life person. (Fixed the image issue)

27 minutes ago, Lop said:

The response to this thread is disgusting. We get it, you have a hate boner for everyone who uses Facebrowser and everyone who plays a woman.

The images weren’t working properly, that’s why it got that response. Why are you always virtue signalling?

3 hours ago, Lop said:

The response to this thread is disgusting. We get it, you have a hate boner for everyone who uses Facebrowser and everyone who plays a woman.

Heh? Who said anything against Facebrowser, nonetheless women in here? Maybe it's just your mind interpreting what it wants to think.

42 minutes ago, Chipsdose said:

Heh? Who said anything against Facebrowser, nonetheless women in here? Maybe it's just your mind interpreting what it wants to think.

There was one guy who said that Facebrowser is bad as it is, but that was the only comment about it. The rest is just people tagging an admin for some reason.

While I'm not a big fan of facebrowser or these filters myself... I don't understand why people are trying to beat you to the ground.

It's a great guide and I believe that there is a certain amount of people who will find it useful.

Thank you for your work and sharing this one with all of us, @Connor Peterson 🙏🏼

Edited by Shvag
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Shvag said:

While I'm not a big fan of facebrowser or these filters I don't understand why people are trying to beat you to the ground.

It's a great guide and I believe that there is a certain amount of people who will find it useful.

Thank you for your work and sharing this one with all of us, @Connor Peterson 🙏🏼

Haha! I appreciate it. ☺️ It's ok if you don't like these types of things. I showed this technique to most of my friends from GTAW and they were all interested and they really wanted to see the IRL version of their character, so I decided to share this knowledge with the rest of the community so that people can try it out for themselves. I was honestly really baffled with the first reactions (despite the fact that the images didn't work at first), but it's great that people aren't being so harsh anymore.

• Applaud 1