Rage 1.1 : Mods support

I tried putting Jordan shoes in-game using the method shown

On 4/1/2021 at 5:48 AM, BadassBaboon said:

RAGEMP\user_resources\global\game_resources

I'll release a custom version of VisualV for GTAW soon too, if you want something that doesn't overkill.

Why isn't it working?

Screenshot below of what I did:

image.png.e72bb65b3b89946be6ff3c60dee377a0.png

Thanks for the update! Works like a charm, got a question tho, anyone would know how to link three dlc.rpf files together?

Like I wanna mod some clothing that is located under dlcpacks/mpheist4. There is three dlc.rpf files (dlc.rpf, dlc1.rpf, dlc2.rpf.)

RageMP seems to only read the files that are named "dlc.rpf" but yea, the content i'm modding is under dlc2.rpf, so i'm a bit stuck..

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with that!

17 minutes ago, UncleClaude said:

Thanks for the update! Works like a charm, got a question tho, anyone would know how to link three dlc.rpf files together?

Like I wanna mod some clothing that is located under dlcpacks/mpheist4. There is three dlc.rpf files (dlc.rpf, dlc1.rpf, dlc2.rpf.)

RageMP seems to only read the files that are named "dlc.rpf" but yea, the content i'm modding is under dlc2.rpf, so i'm a bit stuck..

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with that!

Your best bet is to make a whole new dlcpack with a standalone dlc.rpf archive, there are some tutorials on the web to create your own dlcpack

• Nervous unpinned this topic
  • Giga locked this topic