What do you think is good portrayal of a female character?

Barbie

56 minutes ago, Groz said:

People being creative doesn't lead to unrealistic characters. Dumb people being uncreative does. I would emphasize for originality and creativity any day over more of the norm, I'd much rather take part in interesting, thoughtful and compelling roleplay than the same standardized roleplay repeatedly.

I didn't mean to insinuate people should go for "standardized" roleplay. I'm saying that there is beauty in roleplaying a normal, casual every day human being. I think in a setting such as GTA:W that is actually the more difficult thing to achieve. I for one, appreciate it a lot when I come across a character that feels natural, normal and doesn't have psychological problems like nearly everyone you come across. Though, hard to remain a normal person with the obnoxious amount of crime that happens on a daily basis. I can see why everyone would struggle from PTSD. 

People that actually RP a girls mannerisms, reference passive rp like getting hair/nails done, RP emotions if something bad happens, ect. Most girl chars including ones in gangs are just identical to male chars , but made female to do erp/relationship rp. I rarely see a female char who isn't some badass with 0 emotions who stands up to grown men on her own and goes on shootouts in booty shorts.