Zyaire Coleman - Black & Rebellious: The Making of a Felon

RalfyLaFlare

Where did I go wrong? Stayin with my grandma in Mission Row, hooping at BJ Smith Recreational Center, sleep overs wit the homies; it was all good. Except when my granny would have me cleaning the house to The Temptations on a early Saturday morning. I'm fifteen years old and I attend Roy Lowenstein Middle School. Next year, I'ma be at Davis High School playing varsity basketball as a freshman. You could say I'm THAT nice, I be crossing fools all the way up on my Allen Iverson - that's my favorite player. The reason he's my favorite player is because he doesn't care what people think, he'll show up to games breaking uniform codes. He stands up for what he believes in, you could say he's black and rebellious.

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once"

arYDYRb.png

I got this hustle man, I remember I would walk around South Central Los Santos and sell chocolate bars! When I tell you I made a killing, I made a killing. Was it 100 percent honest? Probably not.. I would go to Xero 24 or the Strawberry 24/7 and buy my candy bars for 60 dollars a bar. After I got my bars I would sell them for 80 dollars to the people that came up to the gas station in my hood saying it was "for a fundraiser for my school's basketball team"... Some people fucked wit it, some didn't but how else was I gonna get my BMX bike? My grandma didn't have it, she only got paid on the first of the month and most of that went to bills. My mama? She was somewhere smoking crack.

ZwaPpok.png

When did shit start to go south? I started kicking it wit people from my section when I got suspended from school. I knew you was gonna ask why I got suspended... So I was in first period, and mind you, I never go to first period. But this girl was yappin about how my mamas a crack smoker and my dad wasn't in the picture. I grabbed some scissors and cut that girls pony tail off - they suspended me for two weeks and my grandma said, "Since you wanna be suspended, you ain't gonna be sittin around the house being lazy, eatin up all da food." For two weeks I had to leave the house in the morning and come home when the street lights hit. That was a mistake....

P4fkiFc.png

Zyairegun.png.a90bbef461e4a9d6c71b3b38d6c389e9.pngZyairegun2.png.6281f2de89011cb0651f3461c7fe83ee.pngZyairegun3.png.c8c8da4be3bd12a9a7a02e4a258f714b.png

Man I was outside for real! I'm not making enough from that candy shit no more. I got my lil BMX bike and the niggas from my section still had whips, girls and money. I wanna get like them, so I started taking even more risks..

Zyaireweed.png.0fd731820c4ad117960f8cd45a5380ac.png

gramsother.thumb.png.772d80fdfe6c5c5a58ab96e5e7cc7c61.pngZyaireweed2.thumb.png.e12bce48a338e7c9e82c02e203c0bfdf.pngZyaireweed3.thumb.png.836eb7bca36e326c8b2b197cc6d2abdb.png

I got my ass beat by my granny and my mom for stealing that weed.. But it was worth it because I got me started in the game, I love the rush I get from selling weed and coke. I'm good at it too, maybe it was from watching my mom sell coke when I was younger, but it's like I had a knack for it. You know them white boys that watch they daddies be engineers, doctors and lawyers then one day they're put in position to do something similar? Shit maybe I was meant to sell coke until I make it to the NBA.. Till then I'mma play ball wit the 86 Davis Family Gangsta Bloods, red homies.

ktCNx4b.png

KRQZyBU.png

To be continued...

Edited by RalfyLaFlare