GTAW 2.0 & Rage 1.1 release date announcement

I honestly think people would be far happier with keeping the current 1.1 build until the bugfixes are deployed on the 9th. This would be like returning to 0.3.6 every time 0.3.7 required a bugfix. Would also take into account the amount of cash spent on the finally functioning modifications and...THE CLOTHING.

2 minutes ago, Rougemont said:

I honestly think people would be far happier with keeping the current 1.1 build until the bugfixes are deployed on the 9th. This would be like returning to 0.3.6 every time 0.3.7 required a bugfix. Would also take into account the amount of cash spent on the finally functioning modifications and...THE CLOTHING.

Yeah, like I can't at all put myself in Nervous' or the team's shoes, so if they need the time they need the time. But I have so many stupid issues with 0.3.7 that just go away with 1.1 its unreal, mostly involved with alt tabbing and performance. That and like all my outfits are 1.1 outfits now rofl.

• Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, SlickCJL said:

Yeah, like I can't at all put myself in Nervous' or the team's shoes, so if they need the time they need the time. But I have so many stupid issues with 0.3.7 that just go away with 1.1 its unreal, mostly involved with alt tabbing and performance. That and like all my outfits are 1.1 outfits now rofl.

Yeah, my suggestion is you keep a few pre-1.1 outfits and not use the rest until it's deployed!

3 minutes ago, Lop said:

I don't feel like it's something worthy of the "2.0" name but it's definitely a good step.

The trailer was amazing.

We used to iterate on 1.0.1a, 1.0.1b etc until we froze in 1.9.9z basicly, and I decided to iterate on 1.10-1.11 etc until rage 1.1 releases. It should have been on GTAW2.0 for a long time ago tbh. We iterate our patches based on what we release, we don't like to "merge everything" in 1 update as it leads to way more issues and crashing, even if hype would be better of course. 

• Nervous unpinned this topic
  • Giga locked this topic