[LSNN] Annoucements: State Senate elections results

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Annoucements: State Senate elections results

BY DENNIS SIDWELL

Los Santos, SA - On the 28th of March, 2021, the voting period has ended and the State Senate elections results have been published exclusively on LSNN air, followed up by press conferences by the Republican Party and the Democratic Party.

b3zLwpC.png

Frank Ernst, David McConnell, Laert Beqiri, Chloe Knight

The Republican Party has received 457 votes votes in total, the Democratic Party 445 votes. Standing at five seats for Republicans, five seats for Democrats in the State Senate. 

"I am very happy to continue working side by side with the Republicans in an equal split. It will require us not to just rely on a majority, but to actively convince the other party with thorough arguments and thoughtful process. Through this process, we will make sure that the actions we take will represent the very best that we can offer, all together, rather than divided. I know that both parties are capable of this, so I have high hopes for the coming session", said the Vice Chairman of the Democratic Party in San Andreas Diana Jones in a statement for the LSNN.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for joining us here tonight. I just got off the phone with Diana Jones with the Democratic Party. Made sure to congratulate her on a hard fought race. Now, I'm not gonna lie, San Andreas Republicans tonight are very happy with the results. San Andreans came out in droves to express their solidarity for the Republican agenda of free markets, self-reliance and transparent government. We got a lot done this last session... We passed groundbreaking anti-corruption legislation, we funded the port, we reformed our gaming laws, and supported students in higher education institutions. We also legalized open carry of firearms. Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to your support, open carry is here to stay. We have a bold agenda going forward. We are gonna continue to crack down on corrupt business practices, be good stewards of the taxpayer, support our troops and expand prosperity in our state", said President Pro Tempore Frank Ernst.

"Folks, San Andreas has spoken to both parties loud and clear. A split result doesn't mean division. It doesn't have to. It doesn't need to mean gridlock. It doesn't need to mean bad-faith. What it can, and what it will mean, is doing precisely what the citizens of our beautiful state want us to do - work together. And we plan to do that in good-faith with our Republican colleagues. The campaign is over. The real work begins now. I cannot put into words how honored I am to serve and I know I speak for every Democratic Senator and Senator-Elect when I say that. It's time to move forward, together. That means all of us", said Democratic Senator-Elect Chloe Knight.

Y8l4IDT.png

xI8d11c.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by YB
  • Upvote 4

Username: LJK876
Comment: Babylon will fall after electing a racist battygyal into the Senate. Watch this bitch force my kids to be battyman and suppress their Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Religion. Chloe Knight went far enough to mock Rastafari culture, harassing us daily. Just watch... she now has the political power to act pon her racism and battygyal culture. Her words swayed you, now she will own you. She should be put in a mental hospital, not on a seat with the senate.

#ImpeachChloeKnight 

Edited by DLimit

Username: SGotorelli

Comment: Let's hope the initiatives by the Republican party follow through. It would be a pity if they falsified their promises in order to receive more votes. Make us proud, the citizens of Los Santos deserve that. 

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic