Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, TinPan said:

If your main disagreement for not wanting the overall quality of the server to be improved is because of clientside cosmetics then I honestly believe it's a completely redundant argument which holds no merit as an argument against 1.1.

Clientside cosmetics that will be ADDED TO THE SERVER if they're willing to wait a few weeks. That's the worst part about this all.

I'm assuming this is probably gonna be another 10 pages of "legal roleplayers" & "illegal/gang roleplayers" bashing each other. But I believe 1.1 should stay since it actually fixed the sync for once, serverside gang mods are being added soon so I don't really see it as an issue and more of a pro. 

1 minute ago, Stiggz said:

It holds no weight for you, because you're someone who drives ricer cars and goes to bars as your main source of roleplay, but for us it's a big part of the community. If you ever bothered to rp with a gang you'd know that.

No I don’t? I’ve been an active participant in illegal Roleplay for literally the entire duration of my time here in GTA:W and haven’t ever touched a legal faction?

I’m literally even part of a gang at the moment?

Goddamn bro. Jumping to conclusions like a tinfoil-hat schizo.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Stiggz said:

It holds no weight for you, because you're someone who drives ricer cars and goes to bars as your main source of roleplay, but for us it's a big part of the community. If you ever bothered to rp with a gang you'd know that.

If anything in my opinion client-side cosmetic mods are just terrible. It's a very dumb implementation. The majority of the server isn't going to be using your specific mod pack. So for the majority of the server your characters are usually clipping.

Even the official continuity thread states that client-sided cosmetic mods are not taken to be in-character. So in the real 'roleplay world' your characters end up looking silly. Which is what the official rules back-up.

No. I don't think it should be switched to 1.1 until the wardrobe is ready. This is going to be poison to street gangs, motorcycle clubs and anybody who doesn't like dressing like they're playing fucking GTA Online. The vanilla GTA clothes are SHIT and so are what little ones are added by GTA W. 

You guys keep saying why can't we just wait the THEORHETICAL 2 weeks it would take for them add modded clothes, if they even do. Why can't you guys just wait 2 weeks for them to drop a finished product? If the clothes aren't in it, it isn't finished. Stop trying to diminish the size of this issue. We're talking about tattoos, gang hats, etc. 

This is bullshit. I don't want 1.1 incomplete. Add the clothes, drop it in complete form. 

Just now, Patrón said:

No. I don't think it should be switched to 1.1 until the wardrobe is ready. This is going to be poison to street gangs, motorcycle clubs and anybody who doesn't like dressing like they're playing fucking GTA Online. The vanilla GTA clothes are SHIT and so are what little ones are added by GTA W. 

You guys keep saying why can't we just wait the THEORHETICAL 2 weeks it would take for them add modded clothes, if they even do. Why can't you guys just wait 2 weeks for them to drop a finished product? If the clothes aren't in it, it isn't finished. Stop trying to diminish the size of this issue. We're talking about tattoos, gang hats, etc. 

This is bullshit. I don't want 1.1 incomplete. Add the clothes, drop it in complete form. 

They've been working on adding modded clothes for 9 months apparently, I think that if 1.1 were to drop completely the clothes would probably be added.

Just now, Patrón said:

They havent even said when the clothing mods would be dropping, so that arguements redundant. 

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic