Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's genuinely no need for clothing mods considering the large majority of clothes that people are wanting which're gang-related are either available with 1.1 or will be introduced with the upcoming clothing pack that's currently in the works?

Like if mods such as gunfire-audio and the likes were brought up as a concern I could understand why, but for someone to say that they're not wanting to play the server because they can't wear a Tommy Hilfiger hoodie or colour-bang like we're stuck in the 1990's? That's just wild beyond all respective belief.

4 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

We're never gonna GET mods until we push to 1.1, why's that so hard to understand?

I'm sure you'll survive a week or two without a strap-back hat and a big booty mod. 

@KoishiKomeijibeat me to it.

I'm simply giving my opinion my man. I'd rather not play for 1-2 weeks if it's like that than having my character not look the way I want him to be. 

Just now, Peruvian Flake said:

I'm simply giving my opinion my man. I'd rather not play for 1-2 weeks if it's like that than having my character not look the way I want him to be. 

Did you not read it? Nervous literally said a small list of bugs they wanna fix before they push 1.1 which wont take WEEKS. He only mentioned one bug that might take days or weeks but wouldnt be patched prior to deployment..

1 minute ago, KoishiKomeiji said:

Then why is it a problem if for a couple of days people can live without?

Because it's just important to street gangs, that's literally it. there's no need for a long explanation, it's sort of like how PD/SD/FD needs uniforms as a form of identification and representation. gangs represent themselves by wearing sport team related clothing and bandanas. 

6 minutes ago, bidexx said:

no one roleplays with u that much and no one gives a fuc what you will say icly. but people still like doing screens and like that gang environment around them to be represented through their clothing. is it that hard to get?

do people wanna see gangsters in screens/their game repping their teams or the checkerbeard? ofc the clothes that fit their char.

I don't play on here to see "gangster screens" I play on here to roleplay, I don't care 1% about screenshots.

Just now, MCB666 said:

Because it's just important to street gangs, that's literally it. there's no need for a long explanation, it's sort of like how PD/SD/FD needs uniforms as a form of identification and representation. gangs represent themselves by wearing sport team related clothing and bandanas. 

Read my last post.

13 minutes ago, Peruvian Flake said:

Until you add the mods, stay on 0.3.7

And for everybody that doesn't understand why gang RPers say that. It's for the immersion. I like to play World and put myself in my character. Otherwise I'd play GTA online.

You break my immersion when I see you walking around with no arms and clipping.

4 minutes ago, Peruvian Flake said:

I'm just outright confused on why you'd rather stick to clientside mods and look a chessboard to everybody else outside of your small circle when you could wait a week or so and have exactly what you had BEFORE but now everybody else can see it too.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
1 minute ago, KoishiKomeiji said:

Did you not read it? Nervous literally said a small list of bugs they wanna fix before they push 1.1 which wont take WEEKS. He only mentioned one bug that might take days or weeks but wouldnt be patched prior to deployment..

I don't understand why you get pissed off of what I say lol. I quoted you, and responded to what you said, You're the one who brought up the 1-2 weeks. Now, I was just giving my opinion and what a lot of gang RPers also think. You don't have to try and convince me, so I don't understand what you're trying to do.

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic