Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

u the ones working on the project or u just wanted to post a dumb gif/comment? thanks for the 2 cents tho appreciate it

got the rockstar version and its kinda lame if i need to get the steam version to mod my shit at all

Edited by bidexx
32 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

image.png

5,721 clothing items if you wanna get specific, very exciting. 

Please do bare in mind, the 5721 unique files includes textures.  Each individual article of clothing can have anywhere from 1 to 24 different texture files.

10 minutes ago, Jaivon said:

dlcpacks not working ruins gang RP for a lot of people, having no real sports teams as hats and the rest of the clothes lookin bogus is trash

0.3.7 please

I suppose you're not aware that 0.3.7 is blocking these mods being serverside instead of clientside?

• Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, KoishiKomeiji said:

How does it ruin RP?...It's literally clothing.

Cause a lot of street gangs use sport teams to represent themselves and what not, it also includes sagging jeans and all that other hoodrat shit. Which people use to fit that gangbanger style. But tbh I heard Ighouls mods are being added serverside so everyone should just stop bitching about that shit already.

Edited by MCB666
Just now, MCB666 said:

Cause a lot of street gangs use sport teams to represent themselves and what not, it also includes sagging jeans and all that other hoodrat shit. Which people use to fit that gangbanger style.

Theres literally a modpack coming with 1.1 though, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. Also, its been confirmed that people can't force others to roleplay what they can't see (In terms of, if I went up to them. I could RP them wearing checkerboard)

1 minute ago, MCB666 said:

Cause a lot of street gangs use sport teams to represent themselves and what not, it also includes sagging jeans and all that other hoodrat shit. Which people use to fit that gangbanger style. But tbh I heard Ighouls mods are being added serverside so everyone should just stop bitching about that shit already.

well good news buddy those clothing mods those are going serverside anyways in 1.1 so no more checkered board gangbangers for the rest of us.

• Applaud 1
  • MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic