Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1.1 has been absolutely flawless for me, in all honestly.

It's resolved my regular crashing, my FPS seems to have boosted(?) and the sync improvements alone make it all worth it. Add that with a mixture of clothing mods? I think it's time.

I remember playing on the server when where it'd restart constantly and had bugs that would be annoying - but we all still played through it. 1.1 is in a better condition that the server was 2 years ago and the rest of the bugs can be squashed as we go, hopefully.

LETS GO

Just now, lux said:

It's resolved my regular crashing, my FPS seems to have boosted(?) and the sync improvements alone make it all worth it. Add that with a mixture of clothing mods? I think it's time.

I second this too, I no longer crash while flying above Davis

5 minutes ago, Mescalero said:

This replaces the clothing items that come with GTA itself, if you want it, go for it. But things'll be different for everyone, not recommended in any way.

I'd ask people to hold out until the 1.1 clothing pack drops because I'm 100% sure it'll include all the stuff they'll be modding in anyway especially after it's been confirmed IRL brands are in and Ighoul contributed a lot towards it.

Was more suggested for the players who might consider clientside mods make or break with 1.1 even if it's shortsighted.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
2 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'd ask people to hold out until the 1.1 clothing pack drops because I'm 100% sure it'll include all the stuff they'll be modding in anyway especially after it's been confirmed IRL brands are in and Ighoul contributed a lot towards it.

Was more suggested for the players who might consider clientside mods make or break with 1.1 even if it's shortsighted.

Totally, it would be even better if we can change the clothing items that'll come with 1.1 by enabling that drag and drop dlcpack thingy 

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic