Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly, I love the 1.1. The current bugs can be fixed that's on our side, and only time will tell when rage devs will fix the ones on their side. But what it's currently possible with 1.1 and not 0.3.7 is probably what the community is waiting the most and that's the unlimited possibilities on customizing your character, and who knows features that we had no clue about. I see this as a step in the right direction imo.

Not sure how many of us remember the old days when mapping wasn't a possibility, multi interior-ints custom ints were not possible, certain bugs causing crashes, sync being much more worse etc. The current 1.1 is like a blessing compared to that.

Just now, Invictus said:

Honestly, I love the 1.1. The current bugs can be fixed that's on our side, and only time will tell when rage devs will fix the ones on their side. But what it's currently possible with 1.1 and not 0.3.7 is probably what the community is waiting the most and that's the unlimited possibilities on customizing your character, and who knows features that we had no clue about. I see this as a step in the right direction imo.

Not sure how many of us remember the old days when mapping wasn't a possibility, multi interior-ints custom ints were not possible, certain bugs causing crashes, sync being much more worse etc. The current 1.1 is like a blessing compared to that.

GT-MP was the worse............... 15fps doesn't matter what pc you have..

Considering there's still 100+ people at the moment who've voted to keep 0.3.7, I'm genuinely wanting to hear what the current hold-outs dislike about the state of 1.1 at the moment. Is it performance related? Modding related?

Not even bashing on anyone, I just want to know what the other 18% of players think considering most of the posts on here at the moment are in favour of 1.1 now.

Edited by TinPan
  • MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic