Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not even hugely bothered by having mods being incompatiable if the server goes to 1.1 since about 80-90% of them are cosmetic, especially considering a lot of the modded clothing that people use on 0.3.7 is more or less available as a slightly different version through the new clothing that's available in 1.1 (Better-quality hoodies, shirts, shoes etc). The only issue I've seen with 1.1 is just in relation to some of the /anim walk's being jittery to other clients except yourself, but aside from that; I've genuinely had very little to no issues so far with 1.1.

If the 24 hours from here on out are stable, then I'd honestly say there's no issue with just going for 1.1 now and working on whatever bugs occur as we go in the future.

Give me clothes...

In all seriousness, I haven't noticed any major bugs today. The only ones I've stumbled upon today are admin related and shouldn't impact players whatsoever. The ones listed are not that big, good test today though, I can imagine it helped quite a lot.

Just now, Lop said:

Does anyone have an actual changelog? Like, what does 1.1 do?

Off the top of my head but...

• Synced vehicle window/door states.
  • Synced melee combat.
  • Custom melee damage.
  • Synced cover system.
  • Fix for vehicles constantly turning left - no more jerky motorcycle riders either.
  • Synced drive-by shooting from vehicles.
  • Synced throwables.
  • Shirts above 255 can be used as well as previously bugged clothing items from 0.3.7.
  • Synced idle animations (on motorcycles/atvs too)
  • Synced ragdolls.

Sure I'm missing some here.

1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Off the top of my head but...

• Synced vehicle window/door states.
  • Synced melee combat.
  • Custom melee damage.
  • Synced cover system.
  • Fix for vehicles constantly turning left - no more jerky motorcycle riders either.
  • Synced drive-by shooting from vehicles.
  • Synced throwables.
  • Shirts above 255 can be used as well as previously bugged clothing items from 0.3.7.
  • Synced idle animations (on motorcycles/atvs too)
  • Synced ragdolls.

Sure I'm missing some here.

Don't wanna jump in really but.
GOOD VEHICLE SYNC.
No more desync across most things.

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic