Rage 1.1 : Deployment vote

Rage 1.1 : Deploy or stay on 0.3.7 for now ?  

1,025 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Geobub said:

I've hardly seen any issues. The only one I've experienced is people getting stuck in the fighting stance. But I think that's down to stealth being disabled, you can't use it to reset the animation.

What Geo has said here. The only other issues I can see are really minor and not really that bad towards gameplay. Floating cars are an issue that can be fixed and honestly. Stability, Sync, Clothing. Reliability. I think honestly to just push 1.1 right as it is. Course some bug fixes here and there but please. We all need this really.

Ngl it's hard to RP the vehicle sync with sirens constantly flaring every two seconds due to the desync in 1.1 or the windows popping, and headlights/taillights blowing out, just makes it hard to know if we can RP some elements, though it was a lot harder in 0.3.7 so at this point it's whatever for me, as long as it loads well and the script adheres to 1.1 and continues to, better than its predecessor version, then I'm all for it.

• MomoIsHere locked, unlocked and locked this topic