UCP problem.

Strikac

Hello! I need an administrator to help me out with UCP. When I create an account, with a password and email known to me, it throws out "wrong password or email", but I am one hundred percent sure that is the correct information. Therefore, I need an admin to delete my already existing UCP accounts (which I made because I couldn't connect to the first one) to create a new UCP, thanks! I'm open for suggestions tho.

Your username is not your email account on the UCP, it's the account name, like mine is "unlawfulact". This might be why you're having problems? Other than that you could just using forgot password to reset your password and see if it gives you an invalid email error, if it does? Your account probably didn't go through as that email address isn't linked to any active accounts.

When I click forgot password, the tab freezes, and I can't do anything. That's why I need someone to delete useless accounts. edit I have just tried to delete all accs again, and I managed to do it, now UCP doesnt work... 

Edited by Strikac
On 3/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, Strikac said:

When I click forgot password, the tab freezes, and I can't do anything. That's why I need someone to delete useless accounts. edit I have just tried to delete all accs again, and I managed to do it, now UCP doesnt work... 

Hey. Have you got it to work yet?

• Rohan. locked this topic