[Guide] The Pimp & Prostitution Game

RalfyLaFlare

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Been a long time since I was in the game and when I was I was more a Capn Save a hoe than a pimp. But someone explain this to me. I was at a bar almost closing time. Was a pimp two of his girls and a trick. Pimps gun maul.... i get a drink and he sends his hoe over to try and work me. And I set this bitch straight. She goes back saying I dissed her whatever and starts getting dude all worked up. He starts talking shit about me loud af. At first Im letting it slide but when I here him get heated I decide to cool it off tell him to come outside without the bitches. I try to reason with him, so he can save face in front of his chicks but nothing I say sinks in. Finally he motions for the dude inside with the gat to come out cause he knows I'm going to beat his ass. The game comes back to me and I tell him his bitch was out of pocket, and if he don't put her in check im gonna put a charge in her. None of the adult reasonable shit I said had any effect, not knowing Id stomp a mudhole in his ass but when I spit a little game and knew that I knew his bitch was outta line that did it. Maybe I never really got the pimps I knew but shit now I for sure know I dont. Someone in the game break this shit down for me.

Edited by skimsweet