Amendment to Property Rules & Regulations (4.0 Inactivity)

Lewis.

Q9V3LsY.png

I'll make this short and sweet, inactivity can be a major problem when it comes to housing and businesses alike on the server. People withhold their properties from the open market for a various amount of reasons, be it a change in roleplay, not finding time to dedicate hours to an opening or loss of interest. 

The problem around the current rule of yoinking the property without any prior removal warning in which the leasing system does, is that you're immediately taking away peoples time, effort and both in-game money on something they worked hard to establish and only because the business or property has fallen on hard times due to one of the examples above.

I believe the rule needs to be changed where the owner is notified by a member of PM to either push activity hard on the business or sell before it's taken away manually by the team. This gives a fair chance for the owner to make a decision if they can truly invest the time on continuing to manage and open the business or have it passed on to better hands. 

The current system demotivates people in terms of their time and energy when something they've built up is ultimately taken away and destroyed at the click of a button. 

Edited by Lewis.
  • Upvote 11
10 minutes ago, Lewis. said:

I believe the rule needs to be changed where the owner is notified by a member of PM to either push activity hard on the business or sell before it's taken away manually by the team. This gives a fair chance for the owner to make a decision if they can truly invest the time on continuing to manage and open the business or have it passed on to better hands. 

The current system demotivates people in terms of their time and energy when something they've built up is ultimately taken away and destroyed at the click of a button. 

Validated suggestion. Yes.

• Thanks 1