Have you ever met anyone from GTA:W in real life?

LAGhost

It's an interesting thread and I remember this back in LSRP and some other MTA communities in the past.

Curious if you guys found any (or consider them) life long friends you either plan to, or have already, met up with in real life!

(I have made some friends here I consider to be life long myself, ngl!)

🙂

Edited by Wynters

I met someone from GTAW before. He kept poking my face shouting 'ERP!' and asking me to take a ride with him in his Kawaii (he came on the bus). He kept talking about how hard it is to be a woman in Los Santos due to the inequality (this guy had a beard) and saying that blue haired lives matter. When I asked him where he lived he said he lived in Mirror Park and pulled some tendies from his pockets. He talked at length about how the crime rate was too high and you can't even go outside without getting robbed by some gangbanger from Davis. I started walking away and he kept chasing after me saying "HaveADream has disconnected" and "server machine broke" before his 'girlfriend' called him to take her to the beach (we live in England).

Weirdest day ever.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2

Yes sir! Without name dropping the person, I was RPing PD in an MTA server around 6 years ago with someone and ended up flying across the country to their wedding years later. We are still great friends to this day. I've been friends with several people who are part of this community and offer them places to stay year around in the United States for free.

I've known the OP for years as well!

Edited by Procaine

When I moved to England I was held at knifepoint outside the airport by a biker and he asked me to stop stalling. I punched him out and we argued for the next 45 minutes on the side of the road about how I shouldn't have punched him because he had a knife. We're getting married this May.

• Upvote 9
  • Wuhtah locked this topic