Heavy stuttering.

Rease

Unfortunately, I am facing the same issues. My setup is good enough to handle GTA-V. When I connect to the server, it works smoothly but slowly & slowly my game stutters. Tried so many solutions which are available on the YouTube but all of them were useless. I even tried to run my game in the lowest quality, but it didn't fix. 

1 hour ago, DSK22 said:

Unfortunately, I am facing the same issues. My setup is good enough to handle GTA-V. When I connect to the server, it works smoothly but slowly & slowly my game stutters. Tried so many solutions which are available on the YouTube but all of them were useless. I even tried to run my game in the lowest quality, but it didn't fix. 

Try using the program the other person was mentioning a few posts before or try making a clean reinstall of RageMP, a clean reinstall fixed the issue for me. 

1 hour ago, redis said:

Freesync on or off?

Also, I'd suggest using a third party software to cap your fps and see if the lag still occurs.

Can you please provide me a link to any software which can cap my FPS?

1 hour ago, Rease said:

I have it turned off but I'll try that if it ever occurs again

How did you fix the issue? Reinstalled or?

https://imgur.com/a/c6I02J4

A very easy tweak in settings here. Game is not the most beautiful but at the same time it tends to run much better. Works perfectly for me at least. Been a month with rare stutters/lag. Once it starts stuttering for me again, I literally let my computer rest for a few days, just using it for work/school and then returning. It somehow fixes it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If y'all still got issues with performance, my advice is to clean your PC, hardware and software, update your windows, overclock your gpu and use MSI afterburner for that, boost your ram, fan speed and maximize your temperature limit to 80-85.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lomadias locked, unlocked and locked this topic