[LSNN] Reviews: Giovanni's Trattoria

Ace_

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Reviews: Giovanni's Trattoria

BY DENNIS SIDWELL

Los Santos, SA - Choosing the perfect place to dine out can be a daunting task, especially if you are looking to take your spouse out for a nice dinner, have a friends' night out, or conduct a meeting with your business partners. For each of these instances, it is important to pick a nice restaurant. As a part of LSNN's reviews program, our team went out for dinner and the place we chose was this beautiful authentic Italian restaurant Giovanni's Trattoria, located in Del Perro.

Nzw4MvH.png

Giovanni's Trattoria

Upon entering Giovanni's Trattoria, we were politely greeted by the host, who was visibly trying to make us feel welcome since the very first step we took inside the restaurant, which surely made us feel welcome immediately and gave us a great first impression of the place. After we accommodated ourselves at a table, we asked for starters and for the main dish, we went with the chef's recommendation, Italian dish called Lasagna Napoletana. Sufficiently enough, we didn't make a mistake. The food was fresh and tasty and it arrived relatively fast, which is one of the most important duties when it comes to serving customers. Furthermore, the waiters were polite and friendly and the general atmosphere in the restaurant was pleasing.

MNSWHEY.png

The menu

The only correction that we would make is live music, a singer on a small stage, however, it was a calm atmosphere with the low-toned pleasing music coming from the speakers, which has it's own pros. How much money you should prepare if you decide to visit Giovanni's Trattoria? It is in the category of fancy restaurants, so the prices are more expensive than average, however, as per the owner's words, it is not utterly expensive either. 

"What made me get in the restaurant business was pure love for food. This restaurant is the best purchase I have ever made. It really feels like an authentic Italian trattoria. We aim to bring the same authentic feel for the people of this city", added Paul M, the owner of the restaurant.

"It was a great experience to dine here. I came with my husband and we had a great dinner. Everything was lovely, so I suggested Giovanni's Trattoria to all of my friends", said J.P, a customer who wanted to share their experience with the media. 

Rating: 10/10

Y8l4IDT.png

xI8d11c.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by YB
  • Upvote 3

Username: dogeater1

Comment: just to get it out of the way with now, that pussy ass bitch dogeater7 is a sham and a phony. hes never even eaten a dog irl, unlike me. im what you might call the gordon ramsay of the unethical food world, or the paula deen of the internet if paula deen ever cooked dog on TV. ive cooked poodles, greyhounds, pugs - you name it, ive fucking chowed on it. in fact, did you know that suffering makes the meat 100% more tender? thats right, pug meat is in fact the best type of dog meat, because they're constantly suffering and waiting for someone like me to throw them in the oven. PETA are terrified of me, they wont even mention my name in fear of what ill do - like saying voldemort, my name carries a powerful spell. you ever played fallout? wondered why the dog is called dogmeat? i kidnapped todd howard's dog way back when and held it captive, demanding via poorly written emails that he name the dog in his game dogmeat, an ode to my legacy of eating dogs. if u doubt me, just u wait - ur dog is next and oh boy am i fucking ravenous. its a dog eat dog world out there and im dogeater1, the REAL dogeater.

oh and about the article - who cares about italian food LSNN theyve been cooking that shit for a thousand years yeah we know pizza tastes good good fucking job retards wow, go review my cooking, come down and ill show u what the movie ratatouille wouldve been like if theyd thrown the fucking rats into the dish and said "bon appetit". i am a REAL chef innovating the market

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic