Facebrowser is off the goop

stew

nothing more cringe than the obviously horny boys roleplaying lesbians talking about squirting and other disgusting shit as if that's what people actually talk about.

facebrowser is a cool concept and fun to troll around with and shit but i think it's a big waste of money for the server to support when it just facilitates self insert characters and mad hornyposting

• Upvote 18
  • Applaud 3
11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Well sure, some people might enjoy that, but still facebrowser is oversexualized, I get it. "Don't look if you don't want to" but sometimes it's important as It's the main source of civilian RP, and blocking people, well that's just gonna end up with 80% of FB membership blocked, some jokes are funny, but there should be a limit. Keep the horny shit in DM's.

I'm not saying your wrong, not at all. I don't hold an opinion on the matter per say; i'm no longer an admin and I've never been apart of Facebrowsers moderation so 🤷‍♂️ What I don't get is why a post was made on a public forum exposing this topic and those who do it, when there are appropriate channels (see Selena and her moderation team) to implement change to prevent/counteract such a thing. And so I take it upon myself to make excessive jokes out of these things. I'm sure there are merits to exposing all this publicly, but if your concern (Well not yours as you didnt make the post but you know what I mean) was graphic content, why would you plaster that very thing on the forums? I'm in the camp that doesn't agree with exposing things in such a public fashion, just reminds me too much of the Salem witch trails.

Edited by Mecovy
2 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

I'm not saying your wrong, not at all. I don't hold an opinion on the matter per say; i'm no longer an admin and I've never been apart of Facebrowsers moderation so 🤷‍♂️ What I don't get is why a post was made on a public forum exposing this topic and those who do it, when there are appropriate channels (see Selena and her moderation team) to implement change to prevent/counteract such a thing.

cause this is GTAW and we all get PETTY

FaceBrowser is just a platform for:
1) Menyoo folks to post their "pictures" and want to sell them in DM-s - they are usually the ones who say those things, which the original poster meant.
2) Wannabe gangstas
3) --

Seems that´s it. Should something to be done about it? Definitely. I mean - rule number 19 is there for something, aint it?
Fast solution? Take away the possibility to post pictures with Menyoo, and the sexualized post will cut like 70-80% -- and the people, who visit it, probably, as well. And that is why it is not gonna happen - OOC moneys from them 😉

Edited by Tsarna
6 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

I'm not saying your wrong, not at all. I don't hold an opinion on the matter per say; i'm no longer an admin and I've never been apart of Facebrowsers moderation so 🤷‍♂️ What I don't get is why a post was made on a public forum exposing this topic and those who do it, when there are appropriate channels (see Selena and her moderation team) to implement change to prevent/counteract such a thing. And so I take it upon myself to make excessive jokes out of these things. I'm sure there are merits to exposing all this publicly, but if your concern (Well not yours as you didnt make the post but you know what I mean) was graphic content, why would you plaster that very thing on the forums? I'm in the camp that doesn't agree with exposing things in such a public fashion, just reminds me too much of the Salem witch trails.

Because I'd also like to see their opinion, from the people who makes posts like this, why they think that it's fine, even if we forget about rule 19, it also looks like a bad portrayal, like I said, you can't see that amount of horny bullshit on IRL social media.

But so far only one person from the post responded with a funny ironic joke, and that's all. 

Bro the fuck are u actually talking about there's literally an entire animation section for sex anims and you're complaining about what people type on facebrowser. Any underage person that plays this can just do /anim and see a range of anims for sucking and riding meat, and I don't doubt some of the people in the messages you senty are underage themselves. Unless ERP is banned entirely (which will obviously never happen) then this suggestion does nothing to protect children as u claim because with or without facebrowser there'll be people under-age erping.

• Applaud 2
2 minutes ago, Pathway said:

Bro the fuck are u actually talking about there's literally an entire animation section for sex anims and you're complaining about what people type on facebrowser. Any underage person that plays this can just do /anim and see a range of anims for sucking and riding meat, and I don't doubt some of the people in the messages you senty are underage themselves. Unless ERP is banned entirely (which will obviously never happen) then this suggestion does nothing to protect children as u claim because with or without facebrowser there'll be people under-age erping.

ironic

• Upvote 1
  • Selena locked this topic