Facebrowser is off the goop

stew

1 minute ago, Pathway said:

Bro the fuck are u actually talking about there's literally an entire animation section for sex anims and you're complaining about what people type on facebrowser. Any underage person that plays this can just do /anim and see a range of anims for sucking and riding meat, and I don't doubt some of the people in the messages you senty are underage themselves. Unless ERP is banned entirely (which will obviously never happen) then this suggestion does nothing to protect children as u claim because with or without facebrowser there'll be people under-age erping.

The difference is those anims are done generally not in a public RP setting where anyone can see them?  And many FB posts like the ones mentioned are set to public, and can be seen by anyone browsing the discovery posts.  They're also posted by some who tend to add literally everyone they can to get their follower # up.  Good discussion so far though, would like to see other opinions on why people think it's acceptable to post some of the shit they do.

• Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, stew said:

Photos at least getting deleted, but yeah, it still ain't normal, it should be account warning or a ban.

its literally text on a screen, bro. You clearly haven't seen some of the shit people post on social media nowadays. I've legit found videos of beheadings on Facebook (recently), I've found even worse shit on other social media platforms. The shit going on on Facebrowser right now is kinda tame honestly.

39 minutes ago, stew said:

To be fair, I've never seen that amount of hornyposting in any of IRL social media. 

You must not be adding the right people, then. Alot of people post shit like that on social media just to clown around.

40 minutes ago, stew said:

Nearly every second post is 18+

Why? 

I dunno man but it might have something to do with the fact that this is an 18+ video game.

coomers be coomers, i used to unfollow all people who hornyposted but at the end of the day I'd be unfollowing everyone on my friends list. Still got their follow + friends number and I kept a clean feed for myself so that's pretty cool.

also as @Pathwaysaid

9 minutes ago, Pathway said:

Bro the fuck are u actually talking about there's literally an entire animation section for sex anims and you're complaining about what people type on facebrowser. Any underage person that plays this can just do /anim and see a range of anims for sucking and riding meat, and I don't doubt some of the people in the messages you senty are underage themselves.

yeah...

GTAW is an 18+ server and you can't change my mind about it, the fact sexual animations are provided to anyone makes me think that's the case

Just now, KV said:

The difference is those anims are done generally not in a public RP setting where anyone can see them?  And many FB posts like the ones mentioned are set to public, and can be seen by anyone browsing the discovery posts.  They're also posted by some who tend to add literally everyone they can to get their follower # up.  Good discussion so far though, would like to see other opinions on why people think it's acceptable to post some of the shit they do.

But the claim that it needs to be blocked OOCly to protect kids is bullshit, i've seen two people under 15 on discord servers admit to ERPing, unless Nervous starts asking for peoples passports before they can use ERP anims then it's not protecting shit. You can say you don't like it but to say it's wrong because kids will see it is a bad take.

But the claim that it needs to be blocked OOCly to protect kids is bullshit, 

I agree with you on this.  My opinion comes from a more generic view of rule 9, the offensive RP rule.  I think there's a fair few people who in general don't want to see this stuff. 

• Upvote 1

Bro the fuck are u actually talking about there's literally an entire animation section for sex anims and you're complaining about what people type on facebrowser. Any underage person that plays this can just do /anim and see a range of anims for sucking and riding meat, and I don't doubt some of the people in the messages you senty are underage themselves. Unless ERP is banned entirely (which will obviously never happen) then this suggestion does nothing to protect children as u claim because with or without facebrowser there'll be people under-age erping.

This. I think we're focused on the wrong area of horniness. Also, it's 2021. You got the pandemic and a bunch of horny dudes buying OnlyFans IRL. It's a stupid profitable business, if you do the slightest bit of research. And guess what they do it over. Social media. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. And they make stupid bank off it. If we get rid of that, we might as well get rid of gangbanger posts since FB is 99% just gangbangers and E-Girls. I think we're getting too picky and restricting too much RP, even if it's the wrong kind of RP.

5 minutes ago, Garras Up said:

its literally text on a screen, bro.

Yeah, you can say that about any type of offensive roleplay then, including the shit that isn't allowed on the server at all. It's all text on a screen right?

• Selena locked this topic