Real clothing (maybe cars w/ real logos) being added to the server VS GTA Lore P2:

On 3/19/2021 at 11:57 PM, Ronnie two poles said:

Why not today's clothing with logos?

You wait for 1.1 just like everyone else is.

I'm sure a lot of clothing mods with off-brand Gucci, Chanel, etc will be added. Maintain the immersion, cars like for example the Enus Paragon R are not exactly similar to their real life counterpart, the 2018 Bentley Continental Grand Tourer. They are similar but not the same as the Paragon R's bumper looks like a BMW M3, and the headlights are BY FAR not Bentley's.. To have real life cars and clothing you'd have to replace ALL of the vehicles in the game to their REAL LIFE models.

My headcanon is that San Andreas is a very closed state that believes manufacturing its own vehicles and clothing is the way to go for a better economy, not letting any companies like Volkswagen, Honda, etc have any factories or let alone import their products. The only thing I think should be real-life 1:1 is weapon names, but you are already allowed to RP your combat pistol as a glock, so...

Copyright infringement is an issue here.

The server isn't a free server, it makes a profit (or at least people pay for things here), and therefore would have to pay royalties with said companies to use there IG brands and logo's which could easily be seen as being used to attract players to come here.

As ridiculous as this sounds to the average gamer - there are legal issues with copying RL brands and using them IG.

Edited by Alyssa McCarthy
4 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

Copyright infringement is an issue here.

The server isn't a free server, it makes a profit (or at least people pay for things here), and therefore would have to pay royalties with said companies to use there IG brands and logo's which could easily be seen as being used to attract players to come here.

As ridiculous as this sounds to the average gamer - there are legal issues with copying RL brands and using them IG.

Cease and desist at most, really not an issue if and BIG FAT IF any of these companies were to pursue anything. 

People need to really stop saying copyright infringement when they probably have mods of real cars, clothes etc already installed. 

I wouldn't worry about it lol. It's very highly unlikely to happen, and if so just remove those clothes involved and keep it moving. We won't see the Hells Angels situation here over some clothes. People have been making mods with real brands forever, it doesn't really matter tbh. 

Edited by Ronnie two poles

'GTA lore' is toilet humor filler and to those who take it more seriously than they are supposed to - you deserve to get laughed at. BAWSAQ, Cherry Popper, Didier Sachs, Speedophile, Shitzer; the list is endless. Walk around on any street and you'll see a crude cock joke.

The new Continuity Management's job is to take a lump of shit, throw it in a blender of random ingredients then trash compact it for you. It all needs doublethink to prop it up anyway.

My opinion is to just add in whatever as long as it doesn't look as butt ugly as GTA's stuff. And that would be a challenge.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:56 PM, Ronnie two poles said:

As far as vehicles go, I heard the newer PD Crown Vic originally had the Ford emblem but people lost their minds. Now, IDK how true that is, but who knows.

Partridge Cloud | they've re-badged it, you fool!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Couldn't agree more. They do look nice, but I seen one with a bunch of other cars around it and it looks so out of place lol. 

It sure is nice. But seeing a Ford badge replaced with a Vapid badge feels out of place. Crown Victoria is replaced by the Vapid Stanier in GTA lore, it has always been like that and it'll always be like that.  I just hope we don't see a Ford Taurus or Explorer with a Vapid badge. 

For clothing? We'll see some custom stuff added, like Panic and Eris t-shirts. 

• nateX locked this topic