Why do people identify civilians as "rats" immediately?

Sasquatch98

7 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Enters a vehicle while a shot-gun is aimed at them, runs them over, discharges bullets out of her vehicle on the hills, then chases the person, on foot, to murder them... all directly after claiming to be willing to submit evidence of the crash to the L.S.P.D.

It's an avatar.

It's the role-play that's the issue then, the play to win mentality.
This mindset isn't something that just civilian role-players carry.

I personally role-play in an illegal faction and I see the same mindset on people who play illegal characters too.

Edited by Towbie

Let people play and RP how they want as long as they ain't breaking rules. If you Dont like someone's RP you don't have to "fix" them, you can ignore them.

If there is an issue with the rp like in the video shown above, they're typically handled quite quickly. 

Edited by Karner

And people considered that location, a good robbing spot? Are we in Venezuela again? Someone bumps into my car so I just whip out my expensive gun to randomly rob some on a random location? Because I am that desperate that I need that cash, the victim may or may not have?

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

And people considered that location, a good robbing spot? Are we in Venezuela again? Someone bumps into my car so I just whip out my expensive gun to randomly rob some on a random location? Because I am that desperate that I need that cash, the victim may or may not have?

*LICE looks around as Engelbert gently bumps into her car from behind when coming to the stop light.
LICE says: What the fuck yo?!
*LICE steps out of her vehicle and whips out her AK-47, aiming it at Engelbert.
LICE says: YOO BITCH ASS HEAD ASS RUN YO POCKETS

*Engelbert blinks.
Engelbert says: W-... what?
*LICE sprays Engelbert, killing him.

Just another day in paradise.

• Upvote 2

I think civilian roleplay is the best kind of roleplay, offers a lot of poasibilities. Everyone should start as a civilian and develop learning their way into an illegal business, or joining a legal faction if they wanted.

And yes, I've seen people that uses gta world as if it was second life, just to hang out with ooc friends in a virtual world, but that doesnt really count as civilian roleplay

Illegal roleplay is lot of fun and it is rewarding when it comes to experiences and adventures, but it is also fast paced and uncertain, such as it is in real life. However "civilian" roleplay can be indeed seen as 2nd Life. Why? Cause we roleplay mundane everyday things, mind you these things are not "civilian" exlusive and are also part of criminal or leo roleplay. Civilian roleplay only puts more emphasis on them, cause it is their main stage to go to. It is slower compared to criminal or leo roleplay, but more comfortable. 

Edited by Engelbert

Civilians play a large role in illegal rp, because basically without them it would be basically gangs vs gangs, and the server will turn into gangwars, not role play. It still however depends on how people portray them. Like for example a ULSA Japanese student that drives a car they wouldn't afford realistically, that's just...

There is a difference between normal civilians that does interesting realistic roleplay, that care about general environment and RP fear , versus so called ''rat'' aka ''mallrat'' that drivers around in maxed out tuned Sultan/Elegy , RP's fearless bisexual girl with hentai style hairs or some Tokyo hotel soyboy  characters owned by persons that are playing on this server like it would be some RPG craphole where you farm up money on garbage truck and than flexing with your e-goods at clubs or ''places where they usually hangout'' and mostly playing to win, to get more e-goods.

• Wuhtah locked this topic