More Bags and Cases

CrunchySpine

Short description: Add more bags and cases

Detailed description: After looking at the items in the game files, I've noticed that we don't have many bags or cases that we can carry in game. I believe we only have a med bag, brief case and a purse. We can have at this moment in the GTA files, different kinds of gun cases, brief cases that are open displaying diamonds, money, a statue, as well as an empty phone shaped slot brief case. There are also regular leather accordion style briefcases, metal and hard plastic briefcases, brief cases with locks, cases with explosive signage on the outside, small pistol cases and the list goes on. I see this vastly improving the way we go about carrying our everyday materials. For example, a police officer is walking out from this police station after checking out his rifle. He would be carrying a long rectangular gun case with it and store it in his vehicle. Or a security detail is transporting very secure information and use a briefcase with a secure lock on it.

Commands to add: A section in /anim with bags and cases

Items to add: 

ba_prop_battle_vinyl_case - Vinyl record carrying case

ch_prop_ch_case_01a - Accordion brief case

ch_prop_ch_security_case_02a - High security brief case

hei_prop_heist_thermite_case - Thermite case

hei_prop_hei_security_case - Metal security case

prop_box_guncase_01a - White pistol case

prop_box_guncase_02a - Blue pistol case

prop_ld_suitcase_01 - Soft carry on suitcase

w_am_case - Tough box case

ba_prop_battle_bag_01a - Medium sized duffle bag

ch_prop_ch_bag_01a - Medium sized duffle bag (red)

ch_prop_ch_bag_02a - Medium sized duffle bag (blue)

bkr_prop_duffel_bag_01a - Bowling ball size gym bag

hei_prop_hei_paper_bag - Sack lunch bag

prop_carrier_bag_01 - 24/7 bag

prop_poly_bag_money - Clear bag with stacked money inside

prop_shopping_bags02 - Multiple shopping bags

prop_tennis_bag_01 - Tennis racket bag

How would your suggestion improve the server? I can see improving immersion in game by immediately letting people know what you may be holding. At this time, someone may not know that you are holding a particular object unless you state it in /me or you show them your inventory. Allowing players to have a more appropriate way of storing/transporting their items in a container that is fit for whatever that item is (i.e. paper, guns, money, food) instead of the backpack/dufflebag would be greatly immersive.

Additional information: There are plenty more bags/cases, the above mentioned are just a few I thought would be essential

Edited by CrunchySpine
4 hours ago, orca112 said:

I don't see why this should not be added to the server. May it be through animations or the physical item similar to the duffle bags or backpack, variety is always welcome.

Exactly this. It should be rather added as a part of those "standalone" items that appear on your character without having to get into the animation to access them. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic