[Solved] How do I disable native Car & Interior music?

KaythPlus

I'm aware of the pinned thread here but I can't log into Online whatsoever. It's impossible for me to do so due to issues that I can't fix. Does anyone know an alternative way to disabling Car Radio music and other native music without logging into online?

There must surely be a file, or setting configuration somewhere in the games directory that allows me to change a line or do delete music files. Replace them with non-audios, or something? If anyone knows I'd love the help.

I mean, the game must store the information /somewhere/ that I've disabled music? Else it'd not be saved that you do so. Is the configuration file that does this not readable? I've searched myself but can't find a specific file that holds those settings. But I'm helpless with computer stuffs. So maybe someone better knows where that settings data is stored?

Edited by KaythPlus
  • KaythPlus changed the title to How do I disable native Car & Interior music?
  • KaythPlus changed the title to [Solved] How do I disable native Car & Interior music?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Rohan. locked this topic