Ideas for legal group role-play

Entity

2 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Not too sure how it'd work but I'd love to see the Del Perro Pier and it's attractions used for an event at some point.

Out here trying to eat cotton candy and throw up on people's shirts. 

I'd love if the pier was active.

Beach parties, bonfires and volley ball would definitely be fun.

One thing I loved doing when I was in high school is sneak into random apartment complexes and go up to the roof with my friends to drink and eat. I actually bumped into a few people in the apartment complex where my char lives, and they mentioned it'd be nice if we had a little lounge on the rooftop, so if anyone has exterior furnishing slots (and the PM allows it!), let's build a lounge on top of the Palomino Avenue complex by La Spada! I can also pitch in with a few slots.

Street fairs, carnivals would also be nice. Could provide an opportunity to those with food trucks to sell their goodies there.

Street musicians, street performance, flash mobs.

Gaming conventions, comic cons with cosplay contests.

Improv groups, amateur actors rehearsing and trying to make it big.

Maybe it will sound a bit noobish but how about Comic Cons and gamer/otaku gatherings? We have a bunch of masks IG, we could dressed as however we want and it would be hella fun imo

Also parkour, dirt bike competitions and poetry slam nights would be great for civilian roleplay as well.

Edited by Sasquatch98

Vehicle Inspection, simmilar to how TÜV works in Germany or most of Europe for that matter.

Every year your car gets inspected for it’s emissions and general wear, also checking for any illegal modifications.

I feel like this would bring up interesting roleplay and force people to make their mods more inconspicuous.

Speed dating would be entertaining. Meet new people in a comfortable setting. It's not even about finding a date for a lot, it's just to meet new people. Any sort of group-based social activity that has been suggested sounds great. A singles social "club" where people sign-up for events to meet other single people. Again, not necessarily about dating but just to meet people. I'm a huge supporter of the need for more organized events for people to connect with others they don't know. The idea of the entire gathering is to meet people you haven't met rather than congregate into your little groups and not talk to anyone else.

It's not always easy for people who may not be in a faction for example, to just walk up to random people and start a conversation in a venue, bar or club. That's part of the reason some people move to join factions so quickly, so they aren't alone. That's not a bad thing, but if you want to RP a civilian without a faction (not necessarily legal or illegal), sometimes it's hard to meet people in a non-awkward way.

Edited by Sixty
  • Wuhtah locked this topic