Do you keep GTA World a secret from your friends / family?

Geo.

My friends do not ask me about this but if it's in discord playing they obviously know. Family is all around me so they always see it and have them occasionally comment at what I do in the game as well, but yeah, I tried to keep it a secret when I started, especially in other communities, but I feel like it's too much hassle for no reason.

11 hours ago, Lop said:

Actually GTA RP too? It feels like a big commitment and learning curve to get into a roleplay mindset, seems like a lot of work for quickly hopping into a game real quick. If so, you have some great friends and family willing to get into something you enjoy that much.

They get into it cause they enjoy it as much as I do, though. So I don't think it's a big commitment on anyone.

Each night after my wives and children go to bed, I am free. I pour myself a glass of boxed wine and creep into my office. After I shut and lock the door I wait in the dark for a while, just to make sure nobody is awake. Once I know I am alone I light a single candle in the corner to illuminate my shame. I undress and stare at myself in the mirror for 30 minutes. After this I'll turn on my computer and begin. When I see the log screen for GTA World I start to feel aroused, but not sexually, because that would be weird. Once I log in and enter my true life I feel inner peace. A feeling of bliss rushes over me, as I can finally be myself.

• Wuhtah locked this topic