[GUIDE] Character Customization

Stefan

Before you continue reading this, I did not write this guide myself. I found it on the FiveRP forum and I thought it would be helpful for people that want to customize their character. Not all of the information in this guide pertains to GTA:W, so don't mind it. There might be grammar mistakes or other inaccurate information in the guide. If you find anything that doesn't match up, send me a forum PM and I'll look into it. Have fun!

0- Picking the GTA : Online model

Well, even if it's obvious, if you want to customize the GTA:O model, you'll first have to pick it up at one of the several clothing shops across the map.

All you have to do is to type /buyskin name. Replace the name with either FreemodeMale01 OR FreemodeFemale01 , depending on if you're going to play a man or a woman. The cost for the skin change will be $500.

1- Face / Skin customization

To be able to modify the face, and the skin of your character, you'll need to head to the plastic surgeon location.

Before you go there, make sure you have the requested amount (which is $300) as you can go into the process without bad surprises like... All your work done for nothing.

Once you're there, press Y and a menu like the one below will show up.

969827Guide1.jpg

Although most of the options in here are pretty straight forward on which part they would modify, let's take a closer look on the Head Blend options. If you ever ever played GTA : Online, you'll be familiar with how it's working. For others, you basicly choose 2 head presets from a variety of choices. From here, it's all about taste, and what you want to do with your character but here's some more details about the four related options :

- Head Blend 1 and Head Blend 2 will be your face presets. to have a better look on what you're picking, put the Blend Mix option to 0 when you're choosing number 1, and Blend Mix to 100 when you're choosing number 2, here's why.

- Blend Mix will be useful to mix up the two presets you've chosen. Putting it to 0 will gave absolute priority to Head Blend 1, and, on the other end of the spectrum, putting it to 100 will give absolute priority to Head Blend 2. So you'll need yo play with this option a little bit to have the preset you wanted. To help you choose between the faces you want to mix. Here is a picture of the different face IDs

JE3gAn6.jpg 

- Skin Mix has basically the same idea of modification, but applied to the skin tone of the 2 presets you've chosen. But don't worry if you don't manage to get the tone you want, you'll have the occasion to have it, as you'll go deeper in the menu.

Other options are pretty much straight forward as I said earlier, here's what you'll have to deal with, your prepare your mind. Little tip before you're diving into it, make sure to tweak every single option so you won't have a undesired change on your work, as the default setting cannot be according to the number you're seeing.

411789Guide2.jpg  344265Guide3.jpg
722952Guide4.jpg

If you ever played GTA:O and you're pride of the face you're showing on the Rockstar servers, here's the tip to reproduce it with this tool. Take a screenshot of all the sliders you had on GTA:O customization menu, and then proceed to the changes here, according to this image.
maxresdefault.jpg 

When you're done with all those tweaks, make sure to hit the "Purchase All Outfits" option, as you'll only spend the money once, and have the same base for all your new outfits, haircuts, and other details.

2- Clothing

This time, you'll press Y again to access the clothing menu, which, as the surgeon, is filled with tons of options to play with.

275696Guide5.jpg

Options are speaking for themselves, however there are a few exceptions I'm going to explain to you :

- The "Shirts" option will always be on top of the Undershirt option. And you'll see that there is multiple, same undershirts in this option. It is because they are shaped differently to fit the various shirts templates. So make sure you browse every single option to find what is going to fit with your desired shirt.

- The Torso option will modify your body, by putting some parts invisible, and putting some other visible. This is useful when you see your skin going through your clothing, basically. So you'll have to play with this option to find the good combination with your top clothing. You can also find gloves in this option.

Now you're all dressed up, be sure to purchase it on one of the 10 spots open for your creativity. This goes from 0 to 9 so you can definitely have an outfit saved to 0. The purchase price is $100 for each outfit and it's taken from your on-hand cash, so make sure you're having those bucks in your pocket.

To switch between your brand new outfits, you have two options :

- Go to any Surgeon/Clothing/Barber/Tattoo shop, then head to the "Select Outfit" option.
- Go to your house, and type /outfit to access the menu. Rented or owned property doesn't matter, it should work on both cases, but be warned that you can't change in others people's places.

3- Haircut and Tattoos

These two last pieces of the whole brand new customization tools are pretty much straight forward compared to the others, so that's why I they are grouped together.

For your haircut, and more, let's head to one of the available barber shops on the map.

Press Y to access the menu.  It will cost you $100, still from your pocket so, be prepared! And before you're purchasing anything, make sure to tweak the opacity at least once to make it effective. Like the face customization, the default number show on the menu may differ from the actual result you'll have so be safe, be smart. Tweak it. The option.

142207Guide6.jpg

As I said earlier, no big surprises there, the options will do what their names telling you they are! When you're done, you can either select "Purchase All Outfits" to get your haircut,  eyebrows, etc to all your presets, or you can select "Purchase Outfit X" to match that haircut you just made to a certain outfit, for more complexity in your presets.

And now, the final touch! The tattoo shop!

Press Y when you're there to access the menu. Same tip as earlier, make sure to tweak every single option to avoid any issues.

170475Guide7.jpg

Make sure you have $250 to edit the makeup and adjust the features to what you feel is most suitable.

EDIT: The parent to face ID is as follows:

Face ID 0:
Face ID 1:
Face ID 2:
Face ID 3:
Face ID 4:
Face ID 5:
Face ID 6:
Face ID 7:
Face ID 8:
Face ID 9:
Face ID 10:
Face ID 11: Vincent
Face ID 12: Diego
Face ID 13:
Face ID 14:
Face ID 15:
Face ID 16:
Face ID 17:
Face ID 18:
Face ID 19:
Face ID 20:
Face ID 21: Hannah
Face ID 22: Audrey
Face ID 23: Jasmine
Face ID 24: Giselle
Face ID 25: Nicole
Face ID 26: Isabella
Face ID 27: Zoe
Face ID 28: Ava
Face ID 29: Amelia
Face ID 30: Violet
Face ID 31: Sophia
Face ID 32: Evelyn
Face ID 33:
Face ID 34: Ashley
Face ID 35: Grace
Face ID 36: Brianna
Face ID 37: Natalie
Face ID 38: Olivia
Face ID 39: Elizabeth
Face ID 40: Charlotte
Face ID 41: Emma
Face ID 42: Claude
Face ID 43: Niko
Face ID 44: John
Face ID 45: Misty
Edited by Stefan
  • Thanks 2
  • Stefan featured this topic
  • 10 months later...

Found this, now sure how accurate 1 to 46 are: Benjamin, Daniel, Joshua, Noah, Andrew, Juan, Alex, Isaac, Evan, Ethan, Vincent, Angel, Diego, Adrian, Gabriel, Michael, Santiago, Kevin, Louis, Samuel, Anthony, Hannah, Audrey, Jasmine, Giselle, Amelia, Isabella, Zoe, Ava, Camila, Violet, Sophia, Evelyn, Nicole, Ashley, Grace, Brianna, Natalie, Olivia, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Emma, Claude, Niko, John and Misty.

• Upvote 2