[LSNN] Annoucements: Dennis Sidwell joins LSNN Management Team

LSNN

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Annoucements: Dennis Sidwell joins LSNN Management Team

BY LSNN

Los Santos, SA - The Los Santos News Network is excited to announce an addition to it's management team. Internationally acclaimed journalist, reporter, news anchor and editor Dennis Sidwell (35) has joined the LSNN management team. As a reporter, Sidwell has covered the most globally-discussed events of the past years. Sidwell will be based in Los Santos and starts his new role effective as of 12th March, managing all LSNN News broadcasting operations.

v7xBU0H.png

Dennis Sidwell in the LSNN studio

"I'm pleased to welcome Sidwell to the management team", said Network's President Christopher Gardner in a statement. "As always, we aim to deliver information that empowers by passionately delivering fast, accurate, unbiased, and accessible information. He was the ideal candidate to lead the LSNN News broadcasting team. I have great confidence in him."

"I'm glad to be on this position in the LSNN. This job is the right job for me, no doubt. I love every aspect of journalism", said Sidwell.

Sidwell obtained a master degree in journalism in one of the Boston Universities. He has been working in a News Network in Boston. One of his career highlights is the Broadcasting Management position in the said Network.

Y8l4IDT.png

xI8d11c.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by LSNN
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic