[4SALE] Lampadati Komoda

Mulani

2 minutes ago, MellyCarter said:

You can take that 105k and shove it where the sun don't shine.

🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 Funny but ok, you want 150k as bo for a car that usually sells for 120-130 at max for a nice example. Good luck selling it for that amount. 

EDIT: I just saw it hase 3.6k mile, ahahha good luck buddy.

Edited by SpritDodo
11 minutes ago, SpritDodo said:

🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 Funny but ok, you want 150k as bo for a car that usually sells for 120-130 at max for a nice example. Good luck selling it for that amount. 

EDIT: I just saw it hase 3.6k mile, ahahha good luck buddy.

I don't need your luck you clown. How does a car that costs 130k stock go for 120k when it's fully upgraded. Just make that make sense. Miles literally don't matter when I paid the 4k maintenance on it already. This is one of the most sought after cars in the city it sells itself and I can get 140 for it easily. Don't be mad bc you can't buy this for 105 and flip the car for an extra 30k lmao

Edited by MellyCarter
4 minutes ago, MellyCarter said:

I don't need your luck you clown. How does a car that costs 130k stock go for 120k when it's fully upgraded. Just make that make sense. Miles literally don't matter when I paid the 4k maintenance on it already. This is one of the most sought after cars in the city it sells itself and I can get 140 for it easily. Don't be mad bc you can't buy this for 105 and flip the car for an extra 30k lmao

I can buy two of those cars you poor guy, but thanks I wasn't insulting you. And yeah I will never pay the price of a brand new car for one that have been abused for 3.6k miles and no I'm sorry to bring it to you it's not fully upgraded or whatever that means.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zani locked this topic