Add STDs

Misuu

Short description: Basically what the title says.

Detailed description: Add a number of sexually transmitted diseases and a script that records your e-sex life and shows statistics at a push of a button or command. People can transfer STDs from one another depending what virus their character is carrying and if they use protection or not. I see that a large portion of this server's population engages in virtual sex scenarios frequently and most characters are developed through sexual activities. If STDs would be added people would be more skeptical and reluctant about having sex with a stranger they met 2 minutes ago, thus increasing the overall roleplay of some players (hopefully). STDs can be treated with drugs bought from the Pharmacy which would also create a new job on the server: Pharmacist/Chemist. There are dozens of pharmacies scattered across the map which are currently empty because very few people roleplay being ill, or if they do, they don't have a place to roleplay it at  besides the hospital. 

Commands to add: /sex [ID] (the other player has to accept. If a virus is present in any of the involved parties, it can be carried to the other person if the command /condom on hasn't be applied before /sex); /condom on/off

Items to add: Antiviral pills for curable STDs and combinations drugs or cocktails for HIV and AIDS.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would create new jobs and roleplay opportunities while lowering the number of non-rp hook-ups.

Additional information:

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Yoak said:

fuck off ur taking the piss surely

bro this thread gmfu lmaoooooooooooooo

Adding STDs sounds more trollish than anything. As someone that prefers RPGs to RP and supports scripts taking more and more portions of the roleplay rather than depending on admins however, I actually, unironically, approve. But I think getting 1.1 should be a priority.

Hows it a troll retards this is actually beneficial, stop trying to get the thread locked, the same retards saying "LOL STOP TROLLING" are gonna go and erp with 1 hand on the keyboard tonight without rping the chance of std/pregnancy at all.

+1 support

• Applaud 1