Your thoughts on the Aviation industry in Los Santos?

Geo.

As of current, there really isn't any demand for it, however, I have been seeing lots and lots of chatter on ATC recently, more common then previously,

Were there to be any connection with A) The drug/weapon industry and how people get their supply.

B) A script similar to the trucking script, but with some more restrictions for realism.

C) A script that once in air, would teleport you in air to the Cayo Perico dimension.

I believe there would be lots and lots more of attention in the aviation area.

It has a lot of potential, it just has to be executed properly.

Creating a plane interior as a static location is already possible. This can be done through normal mapping.

As for the actual flying, I had really hoped that Cayo Perico would provide us with an actual destination. Unfortunately, it is rather close to SA, the performance whilst exploring the island is pretty bad, and the island itself doesn't really fit the lore all that well. If one or two of these things were changed and we'd be allowed to go there, it would be a massive boost to aviation RP.

I'm happy the prices for planes were lowered though, this is a step in the right direction.

4 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I'm happy the prices for planes were lowered though, this is a step in the right direction.

Thoughts on PM making one or two more Aviation businesses a possibility of procuring for those who are interested?

Edited by Geo0004
  • Wuhtah locked this topic