What kind of legal services/businesses/organizations roleplay would you like to see?

ThomasNoman

Bank, DMV School and then a lot of the ideas, which all of the awesome members of the community can come up with. It is really up to the RP-ers, which they want to do. 

Two problems with that:
- unique business is cool at first, but might get "boring" - I can explain. Me and my friend made a music store, selling musical instruments, albums, et cetera. back in 2019. It was fun for a bit, but then those people, who wanted to visit a music store, visited it, and we opened for 3-4 hours daily, 4-5 people showing up. It might get boring. 
- Property Management - here is a message for them: if people write to you about unique businesses, then let them try them: the main point is to enrich the RP-surrounding for people. I have heard, and seen, where a person wanted to make something, which was not there, a bubble tea shop, and he was declined, because... hell knows. He had the money or the means to invest into it. Why? PM should only manage more strictly maybe bars, nightclubs, restaurants, and such businesses, where there are already some in the server, but take some leniency on people, who want to make something unique. Give them a shot to make something new! 🙂

Edited by Tsarna

Holiday resort all inclusive lol.
Hotel, pool, bar inside and outside. A stage for karaoke and small live acts. 

If anyone's seen Benidorm the TV Show I could imagine if such a place was possible you'd get quite a few characters show up. 
 11_04_BENIDORM_1.jpg

Edited by Rafiki
3 hours ago, Rafiki said:

Holiday resort all inclusive lol.
Hotel, pool, bar inside and outside. A stage for karaoke and small live acts. 

If anyone's seen Benidorm the TV Show I could imagine if such a place was possible you'd get quite a few characters show up. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ssiregar90 said:

A mall environment ambience perhaps? By uniting all the small shops to be in one small area, which will attract many people to come over.

What you guys think?

Davis Mall already exists and remains mostly unused. Mirror Park used to serve this purpose as it had most basic services really close together, until it became too big of a meme.

• Wuhtah locked this topic