Yard-Line Crip

Playboii

8 hours ago, Draft 2 Tha Streets said:

I always found gangs that said this kinda weird. It's also funny to me because as a kid you can't help where you move to, you live with your parents. The guy that made BPS in cali is from Chicago IL but didn't have a problem moving to cali and becoming a blood. Locks on area really make no sense, its more on how your character development goes to how you become apart of your environment learning slang from where you moved to picking up on things that you have to adapt to. You also limit the roleplay within your gang of someone moving to your area and having to adapt to the new area and having to learn the ways of your neighborhood.

You also got to remember the guy that made BPS in LA made it when there was barely any Bloods alliance in the making. It's not the fact that a person moved from out of town into LA / LS or whatever, it's how that person behaves and who gravitates toward that individual to want him to become one inside of their set. There's people who lived out of town their whole life and moved to LA and got put on at 18-19 years old just because the gang was willing to take them in. However, if you were banging another gang like GD / BD / Stone whatever out of town and moved to LA to try and get put on, that can be heavily frowned upon because it shows you have no loyal ties to the ones that took you in as family.

11 hours ago, Draft 2 Tha Streets said:

I always found gangs that said this kinda weird. It's also funny to me because as a kid you can't help where you move to, you live with your parents. The guy that made BPS in cali is from Chicago IL but didn't have a problem moving to cali and becoming a blood. Locks on area really make no sense, its more on how your character development goes to how you become apart of your environment learning slang from where you moved to picking up on things that you have to adapt to. You also limit the roleplay within your gang of someone moving to your area and having to adapt to the new area and having to learn the ways of your neighborhood.

go roleplay somewhere else then. there’s a plethora of unofficial groups and factions here in gtaw. find one that interests you instead of sitting on our thread. we’ve gone to some extensive lengths in an effort to ween out poor roleplay and character portrayal. 

Edited by Playboii