Wipe or Pause all drugs.

Whoopty

Short description: Either wipe all drugs, or put an indefinete pause on giving drugs to suppliers.

Detailed description: In january 2020 you could sell weed for 300 and coke for 500, now if you try sell it for that much to anybody they'll tell you to fuck off and call you a dumb retard. Wipe all drugs for a fresh start, especially weed which people are selling for 90 street price and plugging to people for 50/g. The number of people playing has gone up by 250% since late 2019/early 2020, I don't know if that's why drugs are being given so much but there's clearly either too much suppliers or people are stockpiling. The seeds being doubled thing a few months back still hasn't been solved because I personally had over 2,000 grams as an individual, so entire factions must have way more which is why we're seeing weed going for 90/g.

Items to add: remove all drug items or stop giving them to people

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Would make drugs actually worth something like they used to be / give some time for current drugs to be used before more are pumped in by the thousands of grams.

Additional information:

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

Now I don't really know much about drugs, but I'd suggest spoilage. The weed that's in my property has been there for a good year or two now. Like I said, I'm no expert but I'm guessing weed goes bad after some time. Maybe there should be a timer so that people can't hoard the stuff?

29 minutes ago, Hugh-Gi-Oh said:

Now I don't really know much about drugs, but I'd suggest spoilage. The weed that's in my property has been there for a good year or two now. Like I said, I'm no expert but I'm guessing weed goes bad after some time. Maybe there should be a timer so that people can't hoard the stuff?

This might work, I had 1000+ weed I sold the other day which I've had for well over 2 months. And 1000 is pewee numbers compared to the retarded stockpiles some people have. 

The only problem is that drugs like coke and weed don't actually expire, weed just dries out and i'm pretty sure coke never goes bad at all, so it would be aids to have to RP that, I don't wanna have to tell my fac members ICly to sell the coke/weed before they expire. We just need a wipe or an atleast 5 month pause on giving anything to suppliers. I'd say the a wipe makes more sense because the latter doesn't really seem fair on suppliers but it's still necessary.

8 minutes ago, Whoopty said:

This might work, I had 1000+ weed I sold the other day which I've had for well over 2 months. And 1000 is pewee numbers compared to the retarded stockpiles some people have. 

The only problem is that drugs like coke and weed don't actually expire, weed just dries out and i'm pretty sure coke never goes bad at all, so it would be aids to have to RP that, I don't wanna have to tell my fac members ICly to sell the coke/weed before they expire. We just need a wipe or an atleast 5 month pause on giving anything to suppliers. I'd say the a wipe makes more sense because the latter doesn't really seem fair on suppliers but it's still necessary.

Potency will tend to go down if stored incorrectly or stored for long periods of time, but it won't go "bad". A clean wipe would be nice, definitely sucks for people who bought a large amount of drugs recently, but I guess it is what it is

• Upvote 1

Supply and demand. There is no demand for drugs so stop allowing the production of meth labs, coke cutters, crop grows etc.

Eventually people will have to sell their highly inflated shit, and if they don't drop the prices nobody wants it making it a dead method. Now I don't even play gta rp anymore, I lurk for the nostalgia. But if drug productions aren't limited to factions then honestly what's the point? Any cunt can google how to make a basic setup, not role play any indication of any production in their area and not fear the police doing anything because why would they know? They didn't role play a thing. Not to mention the fact that any basehead or competitor would straight up murder you in a heartbeat for the amount of weight your hogging. It all comes down to $ at the end of the day so reimbursing every user would be required, but then so many of them complaining "I actually paid X for this and you gave me Z"

Won't work.