Textures/world isn't loading when I get IG.

Baddie.

21 minutes ago, Koko said:

This has recently started happening to me too (since the last update)! Didn't happen before.

I haven't been on GTA:W in a very long time so I'm just experiencing this now. I don't know what's going on just want to play

1 hour ago, LennyBE said:

Combine the shitty RAGEMP streamer with lots of cars and people (Davis is a perfect example) and you'll get this. I doubt there's anything you can do about it besides wait for a possible fix, although don't quote me on that.

He can't do shit, it depends on Rage Devs, I don't know if they increased the memory on 1.1, but this happens when you can't add some mods that fix your game, for example: Heap adjuster and packfile limit adjuster.

https://gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster

https://gta5-mods.com/tools/heapadjuster

Edited by Jennie
52 minutes ago, Baddie. said:

So, should I just spawn at the Airport just to be safe? and AVOID Davis for the meanwhile?

I wouldn't say completely avoid Davis, the only times texture loss should happen is when there's a huge bunch-up of cars in one area. Or a couple of high-poly cars in one area, reference the following to explain how it currently works:

So for those that want to know why high-poly cars (The Kawaii that got replaced) effect the server, it boils down to two things; 1. GTA V Limitations 2. RageMP Limitations. GTA V Limitations comes down to streaming limitations by the game engine, if you overload it with details (high resolution textures and models), it'll start to panic, as an end result, it starts prioritising the high-detailed cars and stops processing the low-detailed stuff, such as world textures, the end result is this; http://i.imgur.com/3Kqyl52.jpg (this does not matter what type of graphics card you have, I have a GTX 1080 Ti and I will have the same result as anyone else that has a GTX 1060 or worse -- it boils down to the game, not your computer) RageMP Limitations work the same way in practice, but it also has to handle the streaming of players, their movements and god forbid if someone spawns a car anywhere with the same level of detail, to simplify, the server has something called streaming policies, every single one of these streaming policies has to be met within a single tick and there's about 64 ticks per second. (Hence the game being 64 bit). One of those policies handles textures, the issue starts when you combine GTA V limitations and tell RageMP to handle it, so if 1 person has this issue, RageMP has to handle it, this is not an issue it becomes an issue when 30+ people have the same issue and the server has to handle it. The end result? 20 people crashing at the same time. So how do we fix it? - RageMP 1.1 already addresses this issue, and whilst the handling isn't 100%, it's better then what we currently have. - On the current version; Remove high-poly cars, all of them, if you remove 1 of them, it's not gonna fix the issue.

11 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

I wouldn't say completely avoid Davis, the only times texture loss should happen is when there's a huge bunch-up of cars in one area. Or a couple of high-poly cars in one area, reference the following to explain how it currently works:

What do we do for the meantime though? Is there any fixes to this now or no?

• Rohan. locked this topic