XXXXXXXXXX

alma

"I'll give you a recap of what happend, why am I in prison? And how's in there? Well, let me tell you. Me and Charlie are rivals/enemies alright, but you already knew that. One day I went to Tequi-la-la and I saw her ugly pink convertable from a distance when I was drivin' there.. And there was like two choices, I could be like, "Forget it, lets just park up, get out and get in the bar." or.. "Fuck that bitch, I am goin' to show her what my truck can do." and you guys already know which one I picked, I drove right into the back of Charlie's convertable, she wasn't in of it by the way, she was smoking on the sidewalk with Joseph Kony and Troy. My Bodhi's front is like a fuckin' Roadtrain, that's why I love that truck.. So, she was goin' crazy and shit and I pretended I didn't hit shit and casually walked off, Charlie was bein' all angry and shit, It's pretty funny to see, she spat on me pushed me against the car, but I was into a /to/ good anyways.. Otherwise I would have slammed her to the ground. Joseph told me that I had to pay like thirty grands to him because of the damages which was complete bullshit, somehow I got thirty grands together.. Don't ask me how, later on I was at Mirror Park Plaza and parked my truck there and Troy jacked it.
A couple of miles further he got pulled over by it and I saw Officer BITCHnessa drop a 9mm Pistol into a small evidence bag, her partner spotted me and I ran off, I got tazed afterwards.. Before that I texted Joseph that Troy jacked my truck and he told me that If cops are pullin' him over I have to say that he was borrowing my car, so I kinda stuck.. But I did what he told me to do, I put myself on the line for Troy.. I got arrested for Attempt Murder on LEO (Because Michael Castle was shot an hour before that and later died in hospital), Possession Of Unlicensed Firearm and Possession of Illegal narcotics (Marijuana).
I was sent to Los Santos County Jail, spent about a week and a half on a 250.000$ bail..

The first couple of days were rough and shit, those other female inmates don't really like seeing a girl come in with bright colored hair. I got messed around for the first couple of days before I finally found my place in county, Randall came to visit me once was really nice of him. When he told me on the phone that he had sex with Vanessa I just couldn't believe it.. I wasn't even angry at the time.. I was more sad, disappointed. He told me that he did it for /me/ and will explain it when I come out. To be honest after he told me that I had that suicidal feelin' again.. That horrible feelin.. It kept circling in my mind and I was slowly gettin' crazy of it."

tumblr_nfqe89TKu01qhun9ho1_540.jpg

prison2edit.png

prison3edit.png

Edited by Shirley_Mei
  • Upvote 3

Before we start, Anesthatic forgot to make pictures of the attack with Charlie, so I am missing a piece in my album.. So blame her not me. The day before I wanted to talk with Charlie about this beef thing, and If you know me I am a bitch- "Was" a bitch when it comes to that. I asked one of the members of the "Antkrew" to help me out with this and give them a beating on Charlie.. I thought I liked what happend to her but it only made it worse for me. I felt completely shit and sorry for her what I did to her, she already had a suspicion it was me, Heh.. Couldn't blame her. But yes you heard right, I was a member of the "Antkrew" mainly because most of my friends are in there.. But hey, there's no such a thing as "loyality" it's all bullshit, gangs, mafia, cartel's.. It's all bullshit, as soon one gets snatched by the police they rat on their people like there's no tomorrow. And why does people join gangs, mafia and all them? Mainly because of "Family" or they want to get of the boring life they are living. Before I went to Randall I made a call to my sister Sandy, that's living in Vice City.. I told her I needed a place to stay, a place where I can start over, she immediately send money to my account to buy a ticket to come to Vice City, but before I go to Vice City I had to do some stuff first.. I went to see Randall of course, he called me crazy yesterday and wasn't in a good mood. I already could tell that Randall was done with me after what happend to his bestfriend and I already knew I had no place around here, you see since I came to Los Santos everything went to shit! I may be a troublemaker but I think that trouble is following me instead of me following trouble. Ah well.. I bet you are asking now, "Tess, are you ever going to return to San Andreas?", one day, yes.. When everything is calmed down, because I wanna end my life in San Andreas, it's where I have been born and raised, and hoping that I won't get shot as soon I put a step in San Andreas. I am happy in Vice City at the moment, I have my sister at my side, I have great friends and I even have a fun job!

Everything is going well for me and Vice City is a beautiful place.. But here's where my book closes for now, but fear not! There's a new person comin' to Los Santos and you are goin' to love her, much more than me.. Trust me. *Chuckles* 

Thank you for being here and following my life, really.. Thank you.

I love you all! 

- Your troublemaker, Tess Greene xoxoxo

leaving1edit.png

leaving2edit.png

leaving3edit.png

leaving4edit.png

Edited by alma
  • Upvote 1