Stuck loading for what seems to be an eternity.

tonydaboze

I log in, it says "connected to multiplayer" and I can walk around as the placeholder character.

It then starts to do this

- loading dlcpacks/gtawhairmale/dlc.rpf 0/1

It starts to load this .rpf up... and what I assumed to what was going to be a fast process, then fast forward one hour later and I'm still doing the exact same thing. I don't know how to fix this at all.

----

On top of this new problem, I also had super long loading times before where it took about an hour to even see the login screen.

For this problem, the following happens in this exact order:

- lists bottom right of the screen: loading packages list
- connected to the server [IP], requesting packages
- download started
- download complete, compiling client-side scripts
- compilation complete, starting scripts... (something like that at least)

then it repeats two times on the top left
- RAGE MP: disconnected... reconnecting.

Then, the process repeats itself... and I get stuck doing this loop for about an hour before it finally stops.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:52 AM, tonydaboze said:

I log in, it says "connected to multiplayer" and I can walk around as the placeholder character.
It then starts to do this
- loading dlcpacks/gtawhairmale/dlc.rpf 0/1
It starts to load this .rpf up... and what I assumed to what was going to be a fast process, then fast forward one hour later and I'm still doing the exact same thing. I don't know how to fix this at all.

If this still persists, download this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X3Nz9OU5jr_2AcgkqR3_6f8CvsFSw8KQ/view?usp=sharing

Go to your client_resources folder > play.gta.world_22005 and drop the .listcache and .storage thereat, then go to dlcpacks and drop the three folders I included in the "dlcpacks" folder into your resources' dlcpacks. When it prompts for you to replace them, click replace and try launching the server from RAGEMP again.

Edited by Monster.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Rohan. locked this topic