"We Only Kill Each Other"

NSt16VN.thumb.png.8d552bc72e04fe49320c6cb8e8693aa1.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY&list=PLCGcelpRfnj6NvkwlP1SD15Dlu6N-MvIj&index=3

Name: Angel Marsini

D.O.B: 12/09/1998

P.O.B: New York City, NY

Angel Marsini, born in New York City, was a hired assailant in various crimes involving multiple organizations, including that of the Colombo Crime Family, as well as a small faction of Armenian-based terrorists. His current location is unknown, due to cut ties with said Colombo Family due to internal affairs. His criminal activity spanned from vandalism to first-degree murder, with several years of prison time under his belt. 

Angel was born in Brooklyn, New York to both a loving father and mother, although later on the skeletons in their closets would be revealed to their son. Angel was a roughneck child, who loved to work and be active. He was on various sports teams from his middle school years to his high school years, earning multiple awards and titles as of it. But with the good, came the bad, as Angel was more or less a “kingpin” in school, in which he involved himself in the contribution of Cannabis, or more vaguely known to people as Marijuana or “Weed”, as well as the contraband of it as well, within school walls. On multiple occasions did Angel get caught in the act, but he cared little, as he was also moving it outside of school as well. His supplier was a member of the Colombo Crime Family, although this business wasn’t of the Colombo Family’s, as this unknown member was using this as a side-business to stack cash for other situations. Angel would receive 35% of whatever he had gotten from selling, giving the 65% to this stranger. During the latter years of his High School career, both his mother and father would have overdosed on Methamphetamine, due to years of usage whilst caring for Angel. 

After eventually graduating from High-School, Angel was losing stock in this Marijuana business, in which his supplier was already planning for, as later on, he would be introduced to the art and trade of racketeering. Angel at the age of 20, took charge, alongside other members of the Colombo Family, of a small faction of the ILA Union. A few months later though, various members of the family were arrested and charged on various crimes, but the latter of them being charged in Labor-Racketeering. Angel however wasn’t caught, as the day this bust had happened, Angel was upstate on a “mission” from the Colombo Family, in which he was to apprehend files from a buyer of unknown origin, or atleast to Angel. It was revealed soon that this unknown group was a small group of Armenian terrorists, which acquired files from a larger organization that has ties with La Cosa Nostra. 

After Retrieving these said files, Angel would return to Brooklyn, hearing news beforehand of the bust, in which he would pack his things and leave New York City, heading towards Los Santos, in which he would stay to lie low for some time, hearing of other members of the Colombo family in Angelo Sisca Jr. and Paul Longo were already there, each with their own operations as well. As for Angel, this meant starting from scratch, but nothing he hasn’t done beforehand. As of now, no one knows of Angel’s whereabouts, although more than likely, he is heading directly to Los Santos to lay low, but for now, it is unknown. 

Edited by ANGELS4EVER70
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

March 28th, 2022

It's been about 2 days since I arrived in the city. So far, so good. Nothing insane. Today though, something came up. As I went to a bar in the middle of Los Santos' city district, I met a guy. European, but he definitely wasn't fully. I didn't know his name, other than his shit nickname. But he was man that needed workers, or someone to do the work for him. Regardless, we get to talking and he wants me, the guy he met 15 minutes ago, to help him as muscle for these "contracts". Sounds off, but I couldn't refuse. Work is work. 

20220328215021_1.thumb.jpg.d490e3d012b4570a260020420953b1c4.jpg

So as the night couldn't go wrong, that's when I run into my neighbors, the Koreans. Little Seoul is infested with them, but it's their home so I couldn't complain. On my way from my meeting, I almost ran one of them over, be it he was in the middle of the road. Out of nowhere, I park my car, and there he is yelling at me. He then gained attention from one of his homeboys, the peacemaker of Little Seoul. He wanted to be flashy, and an asshole, so I calmed the situation down before either of us started anything serious. I asked them about my guys in the family and they give me some bullshit names. Made no sense to me why they wanted to act like assholes, but I guess to each their own. After that, I had talks with a guy I knew the day prior. Me and him were looking for buyers for his weed, but to no luck. He was talking weird, and then jetted on me at the gas station for a meeting. So, I decided to then just call it a night and continue my way to sleeping in my car, per usual. 

20220328224429_1.jpg.8eb8a675b2170d23a0245fe088ec9674.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...