Hoist rescue command

Short description: Adding a simple command such as "/hoist PLAYERID SEATID" to TP someone into a helicopter using a hoist rescue system.

Detailed description: In the Fire Department especially, and I believe Sheriff's ESD, we often do hoist rescues using our helicopter (Police Maverick currently, later on the Valkyrie) but we lack any kind of script support. While we have our ways to get down from the helicopter, there's no way to get back up without the helicopter landing nearby on a area where it wouldn't crash. During any kind of mountain/cliff/swift water rescue it's pretty hard, sometimes impossible, to get back into the helicopter without risking the helicopter exploding / crashing due to it hitting nearby objects. I'd like to see a simple command being introduced for PD/SD/FD to use where they can TP someone into their helicopters after the proper roleplay has been done, with the assigned seat being used for it. We need at least a good distance away from the ID to make this useful. Best ways should be tested, but a hoist rescue rope can get quite far. Needs to be tested in game to get the right measurements considering how strange it sometimes is in-game. I'd start at 15-20 meters at least to see how that'd work. (Edit: it needs to be adjusted to be able to hoist down from a reasonable height above the large trees in game and without having to get too close to the cliffs etc. I'll be getting information of how far USCG's winches can go down to provide a justification in case it needs to be way more.) "/hoistto PLAYERID" to TP from a helicopter to a person, this to prevent dying during the fall.

Commands to add: "/hoist PLAYERID SEATID" "/hoistto PLAYERID"

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? The suggestion would improve the quality of life during rescue operations and also give less work for admins in case we have to TP victims and ourselves away from specific locations to get them into the helicopter.

Additional information: I'm suggesting this in a alternative to a fully working hoist rescue system where ropes, rescue litters etc. are visible as currently I don't believe there's a chance to even get this with the current issues of RageMP.

I'm also suggesting this to be PD/SD/FD only, considering how rare it is to have a proper hoist rescue system on civilian helicopters and to minimize the chance of abuse.

Proper roleplay should always be used during these commands and should not be an alternative to get out of situations easily.

Picture example of what I'm referring to with hoist rescue:

81ecc31ed01ac6058da456884a36f71a.png

1200px-Coast_Guard_conducts_hoist_traini

Edited by Airwolf
  • Upvote 3