Limit the amount of lewd posting on Facebrowser

LAGhost

Unrealistic? You say there is no lewd post on facebook? How little have you used Facebook then, there are many lewd posts on Facebook but it depends on the users that you add, it's obvious, if you add many users with that type of post what you will see are that kind of post.

If you don't like those post just block the user.

About minors, it's funny, they are only minors for lewd post of a 3D model that doesn't exist but to carry out criminal acts and murders, as well as really offensive RP they aren't minors. 🤔

For playing a +18 game they aren't minors too.

I love these post that start with the excuses of minors but end in: "I just don't want to see these post."

You also say that it is unrealistic because of the amount of lewd post you see, this is because the number of people on GTAW doesn't equal real life, just blocks those users, it's also unrealistic that every 5 minutes there is a murder in the same area and on GTAW it happens.

Edited by Jennie
  • Applaud 2

I really do support this, I feel as if most males who make female characters do so with the sole intention of creating erp / some type of sexual innuendo via facebrowser rather that actually roleplaying as a female realistically. Definitely needs to be limited or restructured as a whole. Realistically such as Facebook, Facebrowser should have a monitoring system which would instantly block explicit photos. 

3 hours ago, Jennie said:

Unrealistic? You say there is no lewd post on facebook? How little have you used Facebook then, there are many lewd posts on Facebook but it depends on the users that you add, it's obvious, if you add many users with that type of post what you will see are that kind of post.

About minors, it's funny, they are only minors for lewd post of a 3D model that doesn't exist but to carry out criminal acts and murders, as well as really offensive RP they aren't minors. 🤔

I love these post that start with the excuses of minors but end in: "I just don't want to see these post."

You also say that it is unrealistic because of the amount of lewd post you see, this is because the number of people on GTAW doesn't equal real life, just blocks those users, it's also unrealistic that every 5 minutes there is a murder in the same area and on GTAW it happens.

There's actually no lewd posts on Facebook, and if they get added they're usually picked up by their system and removed within seconds/minutes.  

12 hours ago, Jennie said:

I totally agree with you there. Social media platforms which offer the option to post photos are always filled with sexual hinting content. Whether that is a deep cleavage or whatever position of a body. This doesn't apply to only one gender, but to all, even though the other is simply oversexualized by modern society. 

I just gotta scroll down my Facebook feed and I can see a bunch of friends posting photos which you some individuals on this server seem to call inappropirate. I don't know, perhaps my German culture is just more accepting of these terms, perhaps it is just me or perhaps it are just my friends being that way, but I don't want to set examples or claim that's how "X people" are and act.

Make Facebrowser 18+ from an OOC standpoint. People who don't want to see it, shouldn't sign up. If it's that horrible, block the users if they bother you, report any rulebreaking.

I don't really think a minor is going to be like "OH MY GOD SHE IS SO EXPOSING" when they look down their screen. Their goddamn puberty is gonna kick in full fucking blasting and they perhaps don't even mind it. I for sure didn't mind when I was a minor to see exposing contents. I was graving for it.

The game is 18+ for a reason, and I'd be more than happy to make this server 18+, but we are accepting of minors and adults like myself have to pay attention and restrict ourselves and our roleplay heavily due to set server rules.

Anyways, just my few cents, but w/e.

Edited by Robby
  • Thanks 1

Let people tag their posts as NSFW and have a confirmation you have to click through to view said posts - maybe an option to bypass the NSFW filter if you really don't care and want to see everything.

Yeah there's a lot of shit on FB but meh, putting OOC restrictions on everything is trash. Can't FB mods start banning/restricting people after a certain amount of strikes?  

• Upvote 1

I just scrolled down 10 pages on my Facebrowser feed and I saw one shirtless guy, one girl posing with a guy in front of a car with a top that shows quite a bit of cleavage, one artistic artsy boob to advertise a tattoo artist's work, one girl wearing a robe and showing off a lot of cleavage, and... that's it! As far as anything even close to "lewd" goes.

There are some pictures of women wearing shorts and tube tops, just standing and facing the camera in non-sexy poses. Oh no! I feel like my definition of lewd and some people's definition of lewd is wildly different, but some people also see someone in a bikini and complain it's sexual content. Maybe be more selective and stop following those accounts or something?

• Applaud 2
11 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

There's actually no lewd posts on Facebook, and if they get added they're usually picked up by their system and removed within seconds/minutes.  

There are lewd post, but I won't put examples here, goes from cleavage to girls in lingerie.

You can even find torture and murder, and no, they don't last minutes.

17 hours ago, Jennie said:

That's drivel. Minors are not allowed to E-RP as per the rule so elements of lewd/soft-core erotica p**n should not be visible to them on a website that's inclusive to the RP of GTA World.

And on top of that, it's just one of two points.

The other point is self-explanatory in my original post that explains the suggestion. 

I do see your point that you're attempting to make however it is not applicable because illegal RP is not to do with this suggestion, so please keep it to this suggestion's points and purpose.

20 hours ago, Pathway said:

Bro theres literally an entire animation section for sex anims, and you're complaining about facebrowser? A 15 yr old Gta World twitch streamer literally openly said he ERPs on stream, if you cared about minors the suggestion would be to ban erp completely, banning some pictures wont stop anything. 

this part is BS because there's plenty of people that post like this, you probably either looked at the website for 10 minutes before making your conclusion or are lying to emphasize your point.

That's an entirely different suggestion, again please try to keep it inclusive. I respect your comparisons and points you are attempting to make but you're drawing comparisons to things that aren't in re; of this suggestion itself.

Any streamer who ERPs on World and is underage should be banned but this isn't a suggestion for that, it's a web suggestion about FaceBrowser.

I implore you guys to stick to what it's in re; towards.

Edited by Wynters
Additional information.