Official paperwork generators for PD/SD/FD/GOV and other factions (+ EXAMPLE)

Entity

On 3/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, Redman. said:

Until that goes away since the dude hosting it was community banned. It was open source on his github, but he's since nuked that.

On 3/4/2021 at 4:09 PM, Entity said:

That's the problem. Xanx's MDC Panel has been discontinued (it's been deleted from github)

Despite my ban from the community, I have no intention on deleting the MDC Panel from my website. Since my departure, I promised to keep the project alive (the site itself) as many of my friends who I've known for years still utilise the tools found on the website to this day. I do not plan on taking that comfort away from them, and I have no issues in keeping the website alive no matter what happened in relation to my ban. However, if there are any major changes which could potentially render certain MDC Panel features useless as it becomes out-dated, I will no longer update it to accomodate these changes.

As for the open-source project, the project still of course exists, however, it is no longer open-source, that is the only thing that changed since my ban.

We'll be re-creating our own project as the one currently used by PD was made by a banned player who decided to delete the sources and put advertisement on the current website. Thus to stop personal greed we will quickly create a new one on the MDC side and port over what was given through open source if it is of good quality.

• Upvote 4