Bringing back the old #86 hair

18 hours ago, Koko said:

Are you sure? I use this one on my guy and at least males got to keep it, just under a different ID (think it's 119 for males).

Positive.  It's not there for females anymore.

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Jennie said:

Already added, but different ID.

EDIT: ID139

Nope, I’ve checked, and you got the wrong hair  (on the left is the wrong and current on the server - the right it’s the one that was there before the new hairs - it does look similar, but it’s not, and actually it’s even worse).

hbiCZlc.jpg

31 minutes ago, Nyheim said:

Nope, I’ve checked, and you got the wrong hair  (on the left is the wrong and current on the server - the right it’s the one that was there before the new hairs - it does look similar, but it’s not, and actually it’s even worse).

hbiCZlc.jpg

Left one looks much better. It's better to have that instead of the other one

1 hour ago, Nyheim said:

hbiCZlc.jpg

They are the same model, the one on the left is a much better model and looks better on characters with wide cheeks, plus the new model is made by an experienced modder and has better textures.

Old model is badly made, low poly and has bad textures, and has problems with some characters, looks at her cheeks.

image.png.11256bd3d36b6497949569b81dd40d51.png

Clipping.

Just compare this:

image.png.bb8fa5df1e7b8b8b77cfb64ed07ffc17.png

Edited by Jennie
  • Naeno locked this topic