Bringing back the old #86 hair

2 minutes ago, Dom. said:

this douchey hairstyle was removed and i'm rioiting for it

re-add this too 

nmUy3LY.png

i had this, bring it back. i logged on today expecting at least something other than long menyoo thot hair, but here we are. 90% of the new hairs look almost the same and there's nothing new for any character who doesn't fit that typical look, which is just disappointing to put it nicely considering a whole 200 hairs were added.

• Upvote 2

I'm joining the riot. Huge respect for modders and the whole staff of this server for this long awaited modification but many good options were removed for long mermaid static haircut only fitting bratz or maybe elves. I know that's overreacting but i'm unironically going to stop donations until i get my lioness mane again.

graf1.png

RIP to my character.

I support my good friend wobblebob.

But yeah, REMOVING hairstyles that were being used seems unfair (and somewhat meta as now those characters HAVE to have a different hairstle, and hairstyles can be very important to characters and there appearance) , some of the new hairs are awesome though, but i think the olds ones should be looked at and added back in.

Yes please. We lost a few hairstyles like that one with the bangs, and the neat bun and sidebraid.
But don't overwrite all of those other hairs listed. You only need to replace a few, like the female cornrow variants that are rarely used.

Also, several of the new hairs are duplicated. The dupes could be replaced with the extra styles.

Edited by Havana
  • Upvote 1

Definitely bring back the short douchey masculine hair and the short locks. I realize these may not even be as high quality as the rest, I don't know, but they're important for character portrayal. Having a slightly prettier varation on straight wavy hair is nice, don't get me wrong, but it won't really affect character portrayal.

• Naeno locked this topic