Bringing back the old #86 hair

Short description: Revert the change that replaced the old #86 hair for female characters and implement it back onto the server.

Detailed description: As it stands, the grungy, choppy and ratty long hair for female characters has been removed and replaced with many haircuts that are simply too princess-like, removing the choice from more grungy and punk characters for (in my opinion) lacking reasons.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: Explained further under Additional Information.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: A hairstyle that people are actually going to use.

Additional information:

HIATf34.png

Female #86 Hairstyle

So, when I had inquired about the particular hairstyle's removal (pictured above), I was told how the quality (of the model, I assume!) and the size (of the file, I assume!) was a concern. Which I'd be okay with if there was something remotely similar to this hairstyle. Shown below are hairstyles that I believe will be seldomly used, and some are generally scuff central with polygons sticking out and all over the place.

Below provided are hairstyles that just are weird looking or scuffed in one way or the other. I believe they'll be mostly unused because some look flat out radioactive with how much they glow on blondes. Some are very patchy with texturework and just look strange. (Examples: 85,87,165,173). Some just look (in my opinion) atrocious!. (Examples: 85,86,93,94,155)

YxNVRWQ.png5SvJuBD.png

424tBDI.png

khY1rHc.png

Z2bksuT.png

xU3LV0M.png

8ykuOaD.png

nnxMphz.png

9bI85pU.png

D3ZGrPD.png

xN3HSRy.png

eqn8U5p.png

xET3hFF.png

JdLwoYE.png

GTl0eFt.png

jk3tZxq.png

AgDyhcG.png

s0XvAxw.png

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

• Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
1 minute ago, Moonsong said:

Supporting this sir, though there's deffo some nice new hairstyles with the update that can be used and Oggy no doubt did a hella lot of work, I'd agree quite a few won't be used too often or will be for special occasions.

JampackedHeavyAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

My name is Commander Shepard and this is my favorite suggestion from GTA:W

I don't know about the size of the file, but the quality was on par or better than some of the new hairs. While there are a lot of great hairs in the new modpack, they  tend to be smoother and neater, and some are more complicated hairstyles which I don't see most people being able to wear on a daily basis. Something like this is definitely fitting for grungier characters, country characters, etc. I would love to see it back. And as far as I can tell there are still some slots taken by repeated hairstyles.

I don't see why not. Also if people want more scruffy and unkempt haircuts then I would suggest finding them and posting them in a suggestion. You may be hard pressed however, everyone on the GTA 5 mod website loves to doll their characters up.

• Naeno locked this topic